I'm Me

Zak's point of view

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my beautiful wife just kicked the demon that attached itself to her ass.. She's free.

Zak: "what?"

Catherine (y/n): "I just kicked the demon's ass"

I can't believe it, I'm speechless.

Zak: "are you sure?"

Catherine (y/n) just smiled at me and nodded her head.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm sure"

I smiled at her again before I wrapped my arms tight around her and just held her in my arms.

What with having my girl back here with me I completely forgot that Jay, Bishop Bryan and sister Mary was in the room with us.

Jay: "how are you feeling Catherine (y/n)?"

Catherine (y/n): "better than I have been for a while"

I think even Jay was shocked to experience what we all have just gone through, he even wrapped Catherine (y/n) into a hug.

I can't believe it, I saved my girl and brought her back to me. When she was just laying there lifeless I knew I couldn't give up to bring her back to life, and when I felt her heartbeat and heard her breathing a huge wave of relief hit me. I saved my wife.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

After a little while Bishop Bryan and sister Mary wanted to make sure the demon was in fact gone for good, when they blessed me they couldn't believe that it was really gone.

I couldn't believe it myself and I'm the one who had beaten it. What I also couldn't believe was Zak saved me.

I mean I knew he wouldn't give up on me and wouldn't leave me to die, but he saved me. My handsome and amazing husband saved me.

After Jay, Bishop Bryan and sister Mary left it was just me and Zak here. For the whole duration when everyone was here and since its just been us two all Zak has done is hold me in his arms, and I don't care all I want to do is be in my husband's arms.

I know Zak is scared of losing me and I'm scared to leave him.

Catherine (y/n): "I know you're scared about losing me baby.. I'm scared to leave you. But I promise you I'm not going anywhere again, I'm staying here with you"

Zak looked at me and I can see tears in his eyes.

Zak: "I felt so helpless and when I lost you for that ten to fifteen minutes I didn't know what to do. All I did know was that I couldn't lose you and I had to try everything I can to bring you back. Then finally you started breathing again and I felt so relieved that I didn't lose you"

I saw Zak was about to break down again so I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

Catherine (y/n): "I never gave up baby and I knew you wouldn't give up on me... I'm so proud of you and proud of everything you have done for me, you have saved me in every single way I can think of and I don't know how I'm ever going to repay you. I love you so much Zak"

Zak pulled away, looked at me before he placed his hand on the side of my face and stroked my cheek.

Zak: "I love you so much more Catherine (y/n). The only way I want you to repay me... is to always be with me, and no matter what we go through I just want to know I'll always have you in my life. Most importantly by my side as my wife. Please promise me you'll always be mine"

OK I have to admit, that was the most perfect way to ever repay Zak. To know that he wants me to be a part of his life for the rest of our lives and forever more after that.

Catherine (y/n): "I promise I'll always be yours Zak and I'll always be with you"

Seeing the way Zak was smiling at me says it all, he's happy to know I'll always be his and will always be by his side.

Zak's point of view

Hearing Catherine (y/n) promise to always be in my life and always by my side makes me happy, I don't ever want to lose her in any way, shape or form again. As I smiled at her I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight in my embrace again.

I have to admit, I'm feeling scared about going to sleep tonight. I'm scared that if I fall asleep Catherine (y/n) will fall asleep and never wake up again. I know Catherine (y/n) can tell what I was thinking so she reassured me again.

Catherine (y/n): "everything's going to be OK baby, I'm not going anywhere"

After a little persuading we both went to lay down in our bed and watch some movies. As Catherine (y/n) laid her head on my chest listening to my heartbeat I wrapped my arm around her, as she's only little I managed to wrap my arm so far around her I was able to place my hand where her heart is.

I wasn't paying any attention to the film, I only paid attention to her heartbeat. I can feel it beating so strong against my hand and with every beat I can feel myself starting to relax.

I was relaxing so much I started to fall asleep, but each time I can feel Catherine (y/n) move or my hand moved away from her I woke up. But each time I woke up Catherine (y/n) reassured me.

Catherine (y/n): "it's OK baby, I'm here... I'm still here"

Zak: "please don't leave me baby"

Catherine (y/n): "Zak, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here"

Catherine (y/n) can see I was trying to fight with my tiredness and stay awake. I can feel myself starting to fall asleep again but I'm also fighting it. I don't want to fall asleep.

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

Zak is so tired from everything that happened today, I know he really needs to go to sleep but I also know he's fighting it as he doesn't want to sleep as he's scared something's going to happen to me.

He's trying his hardest to not fall asleep I can see that in his eyes as he looked at me. Every minute that goes by Zak wraps his arm around me tight making sure I'm really not going anywhere.

I just laid next to Zak in his arms and reassure him I'm not going anywhere. As we just looked at each other I started running my hand through Zak's hair I knew for sure that would relax him more and even make him fall asleep.

After doing that for a few minutes Zak finally fell asleep with me still in his arms. I have to admit I'm starting to feel sleepy too but I also was scared to fall asleep, but I did know for a fact...I will be OK. I'm safe and I'm not going anywhere.......

I'm staying here, I'm me again.