Finding Out The Truth

Catherine's (y/n) point of view

It's the next morning and I know for a fact I can't wait to start the day, today Zak's coming home and I can't wait to have him home where he belongs. After I sort out breakfast for me and Cody we both got dressed just in time as Morgan and Victoria came through the door.

Morgan: "Hey bestie you OK?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah I'm OK"

Victoria: "you excited to see Zak?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah I can't wait to see him"

Morgan: "we're sorry we didn't tell you where he was sooner all of us including the guys feel really bad that we didn't tell you"

I started to feel angry, I didn't feel angry about them telling me now but I feel angry that I was all on my own and didn't have a clue what the hell what was going on.

Catherine (y/n): "you all feel bad, what about me? I've been sat here going crazy and all alone without any idea what was happening. And I still don't know whats happened. Don't feel bad that you all didn't tell me, feel bad about me being all on my own!"

I started to break down crying, then as what best friends should do both Morgan and Victoria came over to me and hugged me.

Morgan: "we're sorry we didn't tell you Catherine (y/n) we really are, we just thought you wanted to hear it all from Zak. It was his idea to keep it from you"

I was calming down but I was still furious, I get that Zak wanted to keep it from me and protect me from what happened but he could've told me, someone could've told me what was going on.

Catherine (y/n): "I really do want to hear it from Zak, but can someone please tell me what happened"

Both Morgan and Victoria looked at each other and sighed deeply. Then Morgan began to tell me what happened.

Morgan: "on the investigation Zak got targeted and he was getting scratched and affected by the spirit. He said he was fine and he felt fine but when they all got back to the hotel then it took a turn for the worse"

Victoria: "when you phoned Aaron to check on Zak and after he ended the call with you he managed to go into Zak's room. He found Zak in the bathroom looking very weak and saw that Zak had been throwing up blood".

My heart began to race and I can feel a panic attack starting.

Morgan: "Jay, Billy and Aaron managed to get Zak back to Las Vegas and he decided to seek help from Bishop Bryan and sister Mary"

Catherine (y/n): "are you saying that Zak had a really bad attachment and it has taken a while to get rid of it?"

Morgan: "basically...yeah. He was so bad that he couldn't get home and he felt really bad that he didn't tell you. He just wanted to keep you and the babies safe"

I can't believe what I was hearing, I feel terrible that I was angry. Zak really has kept to his promises and kept me, Cody and Sophia safe. Right now I just really want to see him and reassure him everything is going to be OK.

Morgan: "everything's going to be OK sis, you and Zak have such a strong bond, nothing can break you two"

Morgan and Victoria hugged me again.

Catherine (y/n): "I'm sorry that I was angry at you both"

Victoria: "sweetie you had every right to be angry"

Catherine (y/n): "but I didn't want to be angry, y'all was protecting me"

Morgan: "that's what family is for, keeping each other safe and protected"

I hugged them both again, these girls really have become my best friends, I don't know what I'd do without them both.

Catherine (y/n): "I love you both"

Morgan: "we love you too sis"

Victoria: "love you too sis"

Morgan: "is Cody all ready to go?"

Catherine (y/n): "yeah he's already he's happily watching TV and playing with his toys".

I went over to Cody and held him in my arms and kissed his little face.

Catherine (y/n): "Cody, you gonna stay with auntie Morgan, uncle Jay and Jayden for a couple of days"

Cody was getting all excited, he couldn't wait to play with Jayden.

Cody: "yeah"

Catherine (y/n): "mummy loves you so much Cody bear"

I kissed his little cheek.

Cody: "dada"

Catherine (y/n): "daddy loves you so much too Cody"

I held him in my arms and squeezed him tight once more before Victoria held Cody and they all left. Even though I'm not totally alone as I have Gracie here and Sophia-Grace inside of me I feel lonely. Gracie knew I was feeling down and she came over to me and started giving me kisses.

Catherine (y/n): "you're my good girl, daddy will be home soon"

I hugged into Gracie and I started to cry. I really do hope Zak comes home today.

Zak's point of view

I can't believe it, after a week and a couple of days I'm just about to pull up outside of my home. I can't wait to get inside and hold my girl, now I just wished Cody hasn't gone to stay with Jay so I can hold him but I really need this time to talk to Catherine (y/n) and spend time with her.

Bishop Bryan pulled the car up on the drive, turned the engine off and turned to me.

Bishop Bryan: "you sure you're ready to go inside Zak"

I nodded

Zak: "yeah I'm very sure I'm ready"

Sister Mary: "you go on in and we'll be right behind you"

This is it, it's time to go in. I have to admit I am nervous about going in as I don't know how Catherine's (y/n) going to feel. I know she's excited to see me but I can't help but feel she's also angry at me. With a little encouragement bishop Bryan patted my shoulder and I opened the door.

As I stepped inside I couldn't see my girl anywhere so I made my way into the other living room and found my girl hugging and crying into my other girl Gracie. I quietly walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

She slowly turned around and then she noticed me. The look of pure love, joy and excitement appeared on her face almost immediately.

Catherine (y/n): "you're home!"

Catherine (y/n) quickly walked around to me and wrapped her arms tight around me and buried her face into my chest. I can feel her starting to cry but this time it's happy tears, each minute I can feel Catherine (y/n) squeezing me to make sure I'm really here.

Zak: "I'm really here baby, I'm really home"

I wrapped my arms around her tight, I really have missed holding her in my arms. I don't want to let her go again.

Catherine (y/n) slowly pulled away and looked up at me, I brushed away a tear and then I kissed her. God I really have missed her kisses.

Zak: "I'm never leaving you again baby.. You hear me... I'm never leaving you again"

Catherine (y/n) smiled at me

Catherine (y/n): "only when you're going on investigations"

Zak: "not even then, once Sophia is born and everything is OK with her and she's settled. She and Cody can stay with my mom or sister and you're coming with me. You really are my angel, my saving grace, you really do keep me safe"

One of Catherine's (y/n) beautiful smiles appeared on her face and then I kissed her again.

Zak: "I love you Catherine (y/n)"

Catherine (y/n): "I love you more Zak"

I smiled at her and held her tight in my arms. I don't want to let go of her.