The next day I was taking a walk outside with Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai when we were interrupted by a harsh shout. 'Aniki Morinozuka.' Kasanoda-kun then crouched down in front of us and bowed to the older student. 'Good morning.'
'Good morning Bossa Nova-kun!' Honey-senpai greeted enthusiastically.
'Hey there Haninozuka-senpai!'
The shorter boy retreated slightly. 'Hey there...'
Kasanoda-kun held out his arms. 'I will carry your bag to the classroom for you.'
'No that's ok, I can manage.' Mori-senpai replied.
There was a strange rattling noise from somewhere above us and a large terracotta pot, complete with potted plant, came crashing down from the roof. Luckily Mori-senpai noticed too and pushed Kasanoda-kun out of the way. He karate chopped the second in midair, shattering it before it could do any harm. We all stood like deer in headlights staring at what could have been a deadly accident.
Crowds of classmates, fans and fan girls began to crowd around the two host club members, concerned for their welfare. I carefully sidestepped the growing gathering and extended a hand to Kasanoda-kun who was still on the ground where he'd fallen.
'Thanks.' He muttered as I grabbed his wrist and tugged him back to his feet. 'You're the girl who was at the host club. Do you work there?'
'Absolutely not.'
'I meant no offence...'
'None taken.' I replied with a grin. 'Seina Kamei.'
'Ritsu Kasanoda.'
'I know.'
'Uh, thanks for standing up for me yesterday.'
'It's alright. I'm the only person who can get away with it so I might as well.'
'What do you mean?' I gave him a wry grin and raised my hand to show him my engagement ring. His eyes widened slightly. 'You're Ootori's fiancé?'
'I prefer to think that he is mine.'
After staring at me for a moment he gave a small laugh. 'You're not like most girls.'
'I should hope not. See you around Kasanoda-kun.'

Later that day, Kasanoda-kun decided to dutifully warn the host club of the threat against Mori-senpai.
'Huh? Someone's out to get Mori-senpai?' Tamaki-senpai queried.
'No doubt about it. I was there when it happened. Clearly he's gotten on the wrong side of someone.'
I raised an eyebrow. 'I beg to differ.'
The twins nodded their agreement. 'Mori-senpai would be the last person to get on the wrong side of someone.'
'You don't know that for sure!'
'Never mind that.' Tamaki-senpai said dismissively. 'Bossa Nova-kun, as of today, we start 'Operation Bossa Nova-kun Image Up' in earnest!'
'Yes Sir!' Chanted Honey-senpai and the twins.
Kasanoda-kun however, was not going to be easily restrained. 'Hey! Just a minute! What do you mean 'as of today'!? Don't go pretending that thing yesterday didn't happen! Thanks to that, people are even more afraid of me than before!'
'Bossa Nova-kun, I hope you don't misunderstand. We really are behind you. That thing yesterday was just the twins getting a little carried away. I hope you'll forgive them.' It was not lost on anyone there that the club president was tidily shirking responsibility for the latest incident.
'Sorry, I'm in your hands.' Kasanoda-kun replied, his cheeks pink.
I probably should have cautioned him on not taking Tamaki-senpai too seriously but Haruhi had been sat awfully close to Kyoya and leaning over his shoulder for quite some time. Despite all logic and reason, I couldn't help irritability stirring in my stomach.
I was shaken from my thoughts by Haruhi appearing next to Kasanoda-kun with a tray of tea and casually headed over. 'You're better off not putting too much faith in what those guys say.' She advised.
'But they were recommended to me by Aniki-Morinozuka. Besides, I'm the one who's imposing and asking a lot of them. Huh? Come to think of it...who are you?'
'Fujioka. We're both first years. I was also admitted for high school. I guess that makes us mates.'
The impressionable boy blushed again. 'Do...do you like playing kick the can?'
'Well...if I had to say then I'm not that interested but it might be fun every once in a while.' Kasanoda-kun looked like he was having an aneurysm. Or a crisis of sexuality. I decided I'd better intervene before things got too out of hand.
'Hey Kasanoda-kun.' I greeted as I slipped into the gap on the couch between him and Haruhi.
'Uh...H-hey Kamei-san.' He stuttered, clearly unused to having a girl so close to him.
'You know, you should really apologise to Mori-senpai for the things you said yesterday.'
'Why!?'
'Because I say so.'
'It's nothing people haven't said to me a million times before.'
'And that makes it ok?' I asked sharply. He stared at me as if startled by my response. 'What?'
'I don't think I've ever had anyone tell me off before, besides my father. You're not afraid of me?'
I raised an eyebrow. 'No. Why would I be?'
'Umm...my face?'
'What's wrong with your face? You scowl a lot but you're actually fairly handsome, cute even when you smile.'
He stared at me wide eyed and wordless, his cheeks a burning shade of red. 'Cute!?' He sputtered.
'Sure. Hey Kyoya, Kasanoda-kun really suits long hair. Don't you think?'
'Seina could you please come here.'
I gave Kasanoda-kun a quick wink before crossing the room and settling myself in my fiancé's lap. He wrapped his arm possessively around my waist and gave me a pointed kiss on the lips.
'It's so easy to get your attention.' I murmured against his mouth. He sighed and chuckled to himself, pressing his forehead against mine.
'You're impossible.'
'Always.'
The twins stuck their tongues out in exaggerated mock disgust and joined Tamaki-senpai in briefing Kasanoda-kun.