Six

Luka's Tattoos

Luka
     I pulled on black skinny jeans, black combat boots, a black hoodie, and a necklace I found on my dresser after I saw the tattoos on my chest and back. My chest and arm were covered in tribal tattoos and angel wings on my back. Slaughter's collar was now a dark purple and his fur was black with dark purple assets. His eyes were like mine. "Come boy," I said. We're allowed to bring our pet to school if it's our birthday. I pulled my hood up and stepped outside. Slaughter right on my tail.
       We arrived at school and eyes landed on me. I sat at my desk and Slaughter sat by my chair. Toby, Tim, and Brian came in the room and froze when their eyes landed on me. The air around me was different. Toby stepped over cautiously," Luka are you okay?" I smirked, pulling my hood down," I'm great. Never better."  
    Several gasps were heard from people walking in. Toby, Tim, and Brian paled. Tim scampered back out the room and the rest of the guys sat by me. "Luka don't freak out-" Toby stopped mid-sentence. I felt eyes on me. A growl escaped my lips and everyone looked at me. I felt my back itch and my eyes brightened. Brian stood," Toby we n-need to get h-him out of h-here." I ran from the room and to the roof. Slaughter was hot on my heels.
     The minute I stepped on the roof, I ripped my hoodie off. My back felt like I was being welded. I gasped as I fell to my hands and knees. Slaughter was whining and standing 3 feet away. I sucked in a breath and fell all the way to the ground. I was panting and the pain faded. Looking behind me, my eyes widened. A pair of black wings that shimmered with purple. Immediately I could tell that they were around 45 feet when fully extended. Several gasps were heard, my head snapped to the noise. It was the guys. Their eyes were on me, I growled again. "Toby, Masky, Hoodie get him back to the mansion." I looked to see a tall, faceless man. The guys moved close to me, I growled sliding closer to Slaughter. "Bring his dog as well," I allowed them to step closer. I felt my eyes start to close and tried to fight it. The last thing I saw was Toby wrapping his arms around my fallen form.