Eighteen

Unknown Person
     Impossible. He was breaking the spell that HIM and I put on him. It was supposed to hold him better, it had my blood in it. But somehow he's breaking through.

He's more powerful than we thought...

Toby
    Luka's been hanging around Boss's office. I hid around the corner and watched as Luka clutched his head. He started hissing and a purple light started to shine through. I caught him as he fell. The last first thing I noticed was his eyes, they held his twinkle. They shut and I picked him up. "BOSS!!!"
     Luka lay on the bed, Jeff, E.J., and I all sat in various places next to his bed. We all watched his face like a hawk. The only thing letting us know he was alive was his chest slowly rising and falling. His body started to glow purple again, almost as if he was healing himself and casting protection spells.

A Few Days Later
    Luka has yet to wake up. All of us have barely left his side. Only Slendy ordering us to do something made us move and even then just barely. "GO TAKE A SHOWER AND EAT AND PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF US ALL. BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!!!" We all trudged out the room, hesitating at the door but the look on Slendy's face made us all run for our rooms.

Luka
    I opened my eyes and looked around. My nose wrinkled at the stench of me, Slaughter looked at me and jumped on top of me. He licked my face until I could scarcely breathe. "Okay. That's enough, we stink." I could've sworn he grinned when I said that. I sat up and slowly walked to my room. After a shower and Saw had a bath, I pulled on a pair of black sweatpants and a purple hoodie.
    Even after all that sleep, I was still tired. I snuck into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. After I safely made it upstairs, I crawled into bed. Once I finished eating, Saw burrowed under the covers and into my arms. You'd have thought he was still a pup. I smiled and yawned, my fangs out in the open. My head hit the pillow, I was out.