izera's past

(Edit made by )
As a child izera would often travel with her parents to the western lands for a meeting with the great dog demon inu no tashio and the great horse demon elaine. Each time she went she would play with Inuyasha and alara since they were around the same age just that she was a little older.Inuyasha's older brother sesshomaru was also there,but it seems like he doesn't like people too much.He often looked at izera with a serious and stern face and his eyes showed no emotions to where it came to the point to where izera thought he despised her.every time she was him she would hide behind her mom until she saw inuyasha,but one day Inuyasha stopped showing up.so izera forced herself to find the courage to talk to sesshomaru.as they got to know each other he would accompany her to small things such as local festivals or stargazing.not long after inu no tashio passed away trying to protect inuyasha's mother so lady Elaine stopped coming to the meeting because she didn't feel like she was needed.so now sesshomaru is the Lord of the western lands and it isn't easy. Izera's  father sends her to study at Lord sesshomaru's side so she'll be ready to become lady of the eastern lands.as much as izera would love to ask her mother for advice she couldn't because her mother died a few years back which left her and her father alone.before inu no tashio died him and her father decided that izera and sesshomaru would be married to unite both the western and eastern lands.over time they both have learned to care for each other there for they didn't care if the marriage was arranged or not.over the years they've spent together nothing much really happened they have two new companions jaken and a-un. But then one day every thing changed. Izera heard that Inuyasha was staying in a village not very far from where she was,so she decided to pay him a visit. Once Inuyasha spotted her he was shocked.they spent the whole day together and he introduced her to kikyo who seemed pretty nice but a little stuck up.after izera started to head home but before she even got far from the village she got attacked be a strange demon in a baboon cloak.during the fight she got pushed into the bone eaters well.the next the she knew when she woke up was she was in a strange room surrounded by strangers and one of those strangers was kagome higurashi. So what the family learned was that the little girls name was izera and that she fell in the well they don't know when and how.over the next few years izera and kagome have grown close kinda like sisters.they always did everything together and izera always thought kagome looked like someone she knew but she couldn't think of who.everything was peaceful until izera's 15th birthday when she and kagome were dragged through the well .which brings us to the events of the book.