chapter 3

(Hello everyone so i met my goal to get 50 views before my birthday and i just wanted to say thank you to everyone.)

Inuyasha's pov

I watched as the girl with "kikyo" fires an arrow and it starts glowing. I have to admit she looks familiar.the arrow she fired knocked off the demons arm.
I looked down at kikyo or who i thought was kikyo. "Hey do you think you can pull out this arrow"?. She looked up at me and said" I-i don't know". I was starting to get frustrated. The old hag was telling her not to. " at least with me you got a chance ,and what about you are you ready to die yet"? She looks up at me and reaches for the arrow "i chose to..... Live". In that moment the arrow disappears. After she falls to the ground i start pulsing.

Izera's pov

After kagome fell i ran over to help her when i noticed inuyasha pulsing. "Inu..yasha".he completely ignored me."why the nerve of some people". He ran and attacked mistress centipeade. "Iron reaper soul stealer". The demon immediately fell to pieces. "Quick find the glowing flesh that's where the jewels are". We look at kyeade like she was crazy. "Your kidding right...there right there" we said pointing at the two halves of the sacred jewel. As soon as they were removed the flesh of mistress centipeade disappeared.kyeade handed me and kagome the jewels. "Only ye two may possess the two halves ". "Hand over the jewels and i won't have to sharpen my nails on you".we looked at him shocked and i knew exactly what kagome was thinking "so he's not the hero?" Inuyasha started chasing us when kagome tripped over a tree branch and as she fell she caught my arm taking me down with her. Inuyasha went to scratch us but we moved just in time. "You really tried to hit us didn't you?". I just rolled my eyes at her comment."nows not the time for stating the obvious kagome as you can see it looks like he wants us dead". I grabbed her arm and started running until we reached the bridge. This time i triped over a rock which causes me and kagome to drop the jewels and they rolled onto the bridge.kyeade throws what looks like a beaded necklace and it land around inuyasha's neck. Kyeade yells to me and kagome "quickly say the word of subjugation to hold his spirit". We look at kyeade then back at inuyasha as he was about to pick up the jewel. I look at his dog ears then at my sister. I'm pretty sure we had the same idea. Then at the same time we said " sit boy". He went face first straight into the bridge and it collapsed. I went to grab both halves of the jewel. About 20 minutes later we are sitting in kyeade's hut once again. I'm sitting by the fire rubbing the bandages on my side while kyeade is putting a bandage on kagome. "How is it that a jewel wanted by demons ends up in our bodies?" Kyeade looks up at us "its not just demons who want the jewel humans too seek the jewel to fulfill their greed and ignorance". I look at inuyasha who reminded me of someone but i couldn't think of who.
"Speaking of ignorance why are you still here?" I said pointing my finger that him. Kagome punched my arm "izera there's no need to be rude,but she is right what are you doing here?"as kagome said my name his eyes widened. "Wait did you just call her izera?" We look at him confused. "Yeah thats her name". So now he's interested in my name he is unbelievable.  I Finally spoke up "hey inuyasha do you have an older brother?". He looked at me confused "yeah,why?". I shrugged "you just look like someone i used to know".

Inuyasha's pov

Its been 50 years since we last seen her and she came back. I already know we'll see sesshomaru at some point. I wonder what his reaction will be.

( izera: wait what's that supposed to mean?

Author-chan: you'll find out soon enough.

Inuyasha and kagome: let me guess a flashback?

Author-chan:maybe

Kagome:-sighs and grabs izera's and inuyashas hands- come on guys lets go visit lady kyeade )