chapter 5

(Hello my fellow demons, humans and everything in-between it's been awhile since I actually posted an actual chapter so here is the next one)

Izera's pov

"Well yeah you came to visit me for awhile and then said you had to go.I don't know what you did when you left,but a few hours later sesshomaru came asking where you were.we spent the whole day looking for you.soon after we decided to stop looking thinking the worst had happened. Of course sesshomaru didn't stop looking". Kagome out a hand in my shoulder." you must have fallen down the well some how". I frowned " I hope he isn't still looking for me I don't want to feel bad for not remembering anything". Kagome have me a sad smile "he might not mind". Right before I could say anything imitates interrupted "sesshomaru isn't the forgiving type,but he was different around you". I looked at him confused." what do you mean he was different me"? Well when he was around other demons or anyone for that matter he was cold towards them and showed no emotions,but when he was with you he was a completely different person .I looked down at my hands 'what caused him to be like that'. "Has he always been like that inuyasha"? Inuyasha nods "yeah for as long as I've known him".both me and kagome yawned and Inuyasha stood up "you two should sleep". We both lied down ,but before going to sleep I grabbed inuyash's hand and said "thank you for telling me Inuyasha" . He smiled "yeah sure now go to sleep". I layed my head down but as he was leaving he turned around. " It's good to have you back even though you don't remember anything ". I smiled as I fell asleep.

~time skip~ brought to you by inuyasha's childhood
(Yes I did a major time skip fight me ) sesshomaru's pov
'She's been gone for fifty years I gave up looking for her a few days ago'. Rin skipped over to me happily." good morning Lord sesshomaru ".I looked over at the young girl." good morning rin".she smiled as she skipped over to jaken and ah-un.' No more than five minutes we were aimlessly wandering through the forest when I caught the scent of my worthless half brother inuyasha,a human and...it couldn't be'. I followed the scent and I was right it was him.

Izera's pov
'we've been here for a year now and I've gotten most of my memories and powers back and I transformed back into my original form'. I was walking ahead of inuyasha ,kagome and shippo because Inuyasha and shippo were arguing again and kagome was yelling at them to stop and it was giving me a headache. That's when Inuyasha and I stopped "he's nearby". Inuyasha said as he looked at me. I nodded ' I mean I was expecting it to happen but I'm still not prepared for it'.shippo hopped on my shoulder still a little irritated from Inuyasha hitting him."who's here? ". That's when sesshomaru walked into the clearing and I got a perfect view of him.' It's him'. The little girl with him spoke " Lord sesshomaru who are they? ". Then this thing from what I can tell was an imp started yelling at the poor girl. " don't bother Lord sesshomaru with such stupid questions ". The next thing I knew my legs were moving and I started walking towards sesshomaru. I can tell he noticed me because he stated at me. " sesshomaru? ". The imp stared at me " how dare you human not treat Lord sesshomaru with respect". I looked over at him. "Jaken do you not remember me?". He walked over to take a closer look at me and gasped " please forgive me lady izera I didn't recognize you, I thought you were gone". I smiled as I hugged him. it's ok and I didn't change that much did i".then I walked over to the tall demon and touched his cheek. "I've missed you sesshomaru". My eyes filled with tears he wiped the tears away,then I turned to see the little girl from earlier hiding behind him.I smiled at her " Hello what's your name? " she came from behind him with one of the biggest smiled I've ever seen. "My name is rin". She looked up at sesshomaru " can she come with us...? ". Kagome interrupted her "she isn't going anywhere".Inuyasha put a hand on her shoulder "it's best if she does they've been together for as long as I can remember and he'll protect her". Sesshomaru looked at me "that's only if you wish to travel with me". I looked at him and smiled then walked over to kagome. "Will you be alright without me"? She smiled sadly and I don't blame her we've been together almost our whole lives.Inuyasha walked over "I'll be here to protect her". I hugged him "thank you yasha I know you will". He nodded as I walked back over to sesshomaru. I looked behind me and I waved to kagome "I'll be back to visit you I promise".