A princess not to be rescued

First OneShot. Its really bad yeah I no I wrote it at 12 the other day and I was tired.
Please leave requests is you have them, I have no imagination.
Words: 2254
<————————————————————>

'Pssshh!' Thought False. She paced her room, in the tower, in the woods. Her parents through locking her away would keep her safe from he world? HA! She loved the fact the king and queen, her mom and dad thought that when all the crime and chaos died down, she'd be safe. Well of course, it didn't. It just got worse. So now she was stuck. In a room in a tower in the woods. She sighed, and walked over to the window. She could jump..... but she'd die. She didn't feel like death today, that was saved for Monday.

"Whatever. I'll just do whatever in the middle of whatever because the reason I'm here is whatever."

She looked at her closet with a small smile. She may be locked up, but that didn't prevent her from being locked up with diamond encrusted princess-wear and her crown. She relaxed her posture, walker over, and sat down with one of the dresses and and continued picking off the jewels, keeping her nearly assembled diamond sword next to her. Hours and days passed of this. Doing nothing, debating everything, and putting all effort into her weapon.

She knew how use it, don't get her wrong, especially don't get on the wrong side of the sword, when she was young, she played with knives, like a good child. Then she slowly moved upwards on the scale.

Royal training never worked out for her.

At the age of two, she  was required to be 'taught' to use table etiquette properly. That meant knives, which never turned out well since she just played with them, fighting the food she was served.

Three? She still had her fingers, and had won over the hearts of the guards, all of them. The ones who swamped her and protected her and the other ones. And you know the saying. Where there are royal guards, there are swords.

By four, she was wildly wielding those swords, only decapitating the occasional statue. Sometimes even, she would receive the help of her personal guard, Wels.

Once she reached five, she knew basic swordplay, and was hovered over by her guards, them knowing that if she was given even the slightest edge, she'd end up with someone's sword.

By six, she would train with the guards, without parental knowledge. Luckily, the guards never told, although, they could've...

At the age of seven, Wels and two other personal guards had given False her own sword. That very same day she received it, she found the guards having to explain to her parents why all the testing dummies needed replacing.

By eight, her daily life became cramped. She was swarmed with boring stuff she didn't care for. Her daily life sucked. Daily life. At night though? She would spend all her nights training and practicing with some guards. And with different guards, came different tactics, skills, knowledge, tips, and depending on how she was feeling and how well the guards were would mess with the never-the-same training.

Her life continued with training, and by the age of ten, she was better than all the guards in the castle and kingdom. Or course, despite this being between her and guards, random tiredness, sometimes bruised hands and knuckles, tired guards, and a princess who handled knives with incredible and scary precision drew attention to her parents. One day, she was messing with her sword in her room, not hearing the suspecting footsteps of her parents. When they saw what happened, they took her sword and set a guard to keep her in sight every single moment, saying something like 'Princesses don't use swords, blah blah blah' Luckily, her parents never found out about the guards being in on it though, and still she would practice with them, just much more careful.