Chapter 3

Aria

I walked into my apartment and threw everything down. I hate this life. I hate that I have no family, no structure in life. Disgusting men that fondle me, and lust after me. Except for one. Him.

I don't even know who he is, but the way he made me feel was.. intoxicating. The man screams dominance and yet I want nothing more than to be around him. The way his eyes searched my body made me burn with desire. No other man has ever made me feel this way. I don't even fucking know him and he's already constantly on my mind.

Stop it Aria. You'll never see him again. I ran my fingers through my hair and headed towards the shower. I stripped my clothes off along the way. I stepped in the shower, and let the water run over my body.

I imagined his eyes. How they were clouded with lust, desire. Hard as steel, but full of passion.

"Let me feel you bella." I turned around, and he was behind me. He backed me into the wall, and wrapped his hand around my throat.

He spoke fluent Italian. "Voglio scopare la tua piccola fica così fottutamente male." I knotted my fingers in his hair, crashing my lips against his. He gripped my ass, lifting me up around his waist.

"I could fuck ͏you for hours, make you scream my name so loud they hear you in the whole city of New York." I felt myself pooling between my thighs. "Oh God, please."

He looked down at me, and smirked. "Sveglia bambina."

My doorbell shook me out of my trance. I quickly turned the water off, wrapped a towel tightly around my body and went to answer the door. I opened the door, and there was nothing but flowers there. I pick them up, and look at the note. I couldn't understand any of what the note said. It looked to be in Italian?

I shook my head, and set the flowers on the table. I need sleep. I've had a very long night.

I didn't even bother putting on pajamas, as I crawled into bed, under the covers. I couldn't fall asleep. The man consumed my mind. I can't let a man I hardly know consume my thought process. There's no way in fuck will I ever let another man evade my thoughts. I was in the mess I'm in now because of a man. Fabian Caratini. A man I should have never gotten involved with. The man screamed DANGER!

I was in desperate need and Caratini found me on the streets. Said he needed someone to work in his club. He paid my way for me. He put me through school for nursing and little did I know it came with a price. The price was me. He wanted me.

Now I've seen what kind of things men like him do and he's not someone you want to mess with. Well, let's just say I almost died because of him. No one ever leaves Caratini. Well, not willingly I should say. He's not the man I thought he was. He proved that the minute he laid his hands on me.

I told him I wanted out, and the only way out is death. He made a mistake thinking I was dead. I was found beaten to death, half dead.

I changed my name, and went into hiding. That is until I had bills to pay. So much for having a nursing degree if I couldn't use it.

So I applied to Tesoro Sommerso as a dancer. I haven't had any trouble before tonight and then Mr Hero swooped in and saved me.

I never got his name. Mr tall dark and handsome. I never got the chance to thank him. What's it matter anyway? I'll never see him again.

My eyes started fluttering shut as sleep took over me. A certain mysterious hazel eyed angel appeared in my mind that night.