Chapter 2•

HIM

I watched her as she walked away from me. Fuck how I wanted to take her over and over again. "Boss," my right hand, Alessandro walked up to me. "There's a problem over at Terminus, Gabriel called in reinforcements." I loaded my gun, and grabbed my jacket.

"Andiamo." I walked ahead of him and down the stairs. Searching through the crowds, I was hoping I'd see her. Aria. I can't get her out of my head. Then, I saw her. Dancing for another man. Her eyes caught mine, and I instantly felt anger bubble within me. "Boss, we need to go." Alessandro pulled me out, and to the car. The driver pulled away sped off. "Who was she," Alessandro sat across from me, staring." I ignored him. Those blue eyes, plump lips. It's enough to drive a man wild.

"Luciano, messa a fuoco." The car stopped, and I got out. My men all stood around. "Protect Boss at all times!"

I walked in, scanning the place. I pulled out my gun, and shot in the air. Women screamed, men started running. I took out every man that had a woman chained.

"Get these women dressed, and somewhere safe." I couldn't lose my composure now. "She's not here boss." I walked out of the place, out to the car. I put my head in my hands. After all these years, how could you expect to find her? I punched the door, and got in the car. I poured myself a drink, and waited for Alessandro.

In the midst of all of this, I still couldn't get that blue eyed minx out of my head. Alessandro got in the car with a worried look on his face. I pulled out my phone, and dialed a number.

"Boss."

"I need you to look up every woman named Aria and take them to my office." Alessandro raised his eyebrow. "You got it boss." I hung up and tipped back the rest of my drink. "Luciano, what the hell are you doing? We need to focus on finding her." I held my hand up to him. Honestly, I don't know what the fuck it is I'm doing, but one things for sure, I'm not letting her go.

She will be mine.