He picks up the phone with his chocolatey fingers to check which motherfucker is double (multiple) texting Jungkook at this hour but before he even turns the thing on, the phone vibrates again and Taehyung stares blankly at the messages.

Yoon Emi : You're so funny, Kook!

Yoon Emi : I wish you were my boyfriend LOL.

Yoon Emi : You should leave your wife for me ;)

Yoon Emi : Haha just kidding!

Yoon Emi : ❤❤❤

Taehyung knows that that's probably some friendly joking, he should know. Jungkook is friendly, after all.

He blames it all on the pregnancy. Hormones were making him feel everything at once, hurt and jealousy especially.

Jungkook’s phone is pushed back onto the table and he doesn't bother wiping off the chocolate stains. If he wasn't pregnant, he'd have been horrified but he is and doesn't linger on that thought.

His husband comes out not minutes after and falls in place next to Taehyung. He rests his ear on his stomach and Taehyung lets him.

“Haha, I can feel him kicking,” Jungkook comments, rubbing the spots.

“Hm,” Taehyung hums, eyes glaring into the television where the female lead cries for her love to come back.

“What's wrong?” Jungkook asks, sitting up.

He looks at Taehyung's unhappy face and then at the chocolate mess on the table. He laughs to himself at Taehyung's dirty fingers. “Do you want me to buy a plain one?”

Taehyung scoffs as Jungkook takes his hands into his mouth, sucking on the sweetness. “Tomorrow.”

“You're so cute, baby,” Jungkook says, kissing from his palm to his arm.

He rolls his eyes. “You're so annoying,” he replies.

Jungkook laughs and embraces Taehyung, peppering his face with kisses. “You love me.”

~*~

He's cheating!” Jimin gasps.

“He's not. ”

Jimin narrows his eyes. “But the perfume—“

“His coworkers. He's surrounded by hundreds of people daily.”

“Then the texts—“

“Friendly. Bantering.” Taehyung says firmly.

“What friendly texts end with ‘I love you’?” Jimin exclaims.

“It's one-sided.”

“She puts heart emojis! Who does that to their coworkers?”

Taehyung shrugs but a part of him is agreeing with Jimin.

“Okay, explain the button sewing on his shirt that time.”

“... His coworker offered to help because it fell out.”