Stupid Husband

I'm sorry again and this is Only One shot.. Please tell me after reading this how you like it purplers💜❤

Enjoy the story ❤

The first thing Taehyung notices when his husband gets home is the strong smell of perfume. With a wrinkled nose, he says nothing and thinks calmly through his hormone-crazy mind. That was the first sign.

“Welcome back,” he greets passively and cringes when Jungkook attacks his face with kisses.

“I got you Stawberry shortcake!” Jungkook tells him and entwines their hands to sit them at the couch. “How's Kookie Junior doing?”

Taehyung greedily grabs the box and let's Jungkook's large palms trail across his bulging belly.
“He's kicking a lot,” he says as he puts a glossy strawberry to his lips.

Jungkook laughs. “He'll surely be a handful once he's born.”

“I'll have to take care of two babies then,” Taehyung deadpans and lets Jungkook whine into his shoulder.

The iffy fragrance was stronger than ever and with his hyper-sensitive nose, had him crinkling his nose once more. “What's that smell on you?” Taehyung asks, pushing Jungkook away with one hand and covering his nose with another.

“Smell?” Jungkook blinks, confused. He pulls his white dress shirt and takes a sniff, chuckles. “Must be a coworker. Sorry, babe. I'll take a shower now. Is your nose okay?”

Taehyung huffs at the question, finding it humorous and stupid at the same time. “Just go shower already,” he shoos, swatting his hands.

Jungkook pouts but gets off the couch anyways. “I'll think about you in the shower,” he says.
Taehyung doesn't know whether dramatically or pervertedly.

He rolls his eyes anyways and pulls that idiot husband of his down for a kiss.

~*~

The next time something happens again, Taehyung has an inkling that it isn't a coincidence.

Each time Jungkook comes home, the perfume seems to get stronger. With what was a pungent floral scent before became an unbearable thing that Taehyung outright refused to look at him until he bathed.

So, Jungkook resorted to having showers straight home from work, because he couldn't exactly pinpoint said coworker and tell them to tune down on the perfume as Taehyung had suggested in a more.. mature manner.

And the problem arises one day, during one of said showers when Taehyung is lazily picking out the nuts from the chocolate bar and almost gives up to just eat the whole thing whole.

He curses and makes note to read the packaging label next time so he wouldn't bite into one of those unholy devil seeds on accident in the future.

The television was blaring on some stupid love dialogue which Taehyung would have been crying to if he wasn't about to from the fucking nuts in his chocolate.

Then out of nowhere, the phone next to the chocolate-peanuts vibrates and rings loudly, and then a couple more times and Taehyung hisses from the loud ringtone.