「 04 」

georgenotfound
i have the hanahaki disease

twsapnap
hana what

twsapnap
OH THAT THING
DREAM SAID?

georgenotfound
yup

twsapnap
OH MY GOD THAT'S
SO COOL

when george chatted me that he had the hanahaki disease, i already knew it existed, yet i played innocent. maybe it was just the spur of the moment, but i think i did that because i somehow wanted to lift his mood up. knowing that you have a disease is a hard to take in and he might've had mixed emotions, so i try to calm things down.

twsapnap
wait no...

twsapnap
oh my god george
don't tell me

twsapnap
you don't plan on throwing
your feelings away?

georgenotfound
please don't tell bad

georgenotfound
he kept on pleading that
i reconsider and choose to
just remove this

georgenotfound
but you know i can't sapnap

georgenotfound
i just love dream so much
i don't care about these stupid
flower petals i cough up

georgenotfound
my love for him is not shallow
for me to give up on him you know

georgenotfound
i'd rather die with these
feelings than remove it

twsapnap
you're so disgustingly sappy

twsapnap
i hate you

twsapnap
fuck you

fuck you george. this is why i hate you. you never even stopped to consider things through. once you've decided, you'll never change your mind. and i already know where your decision leads to. you already had your answer, whether death awaits you or not. you're so fucking selfish that you didn't even consider bad's feelings. my feelings. your friends' feelings.

but in the first place, before even dream had a girlfriend, whenever we push you to confess, you suddenly change the topic. you suddenly shrug it off, joke about it, and move on. why didn't you even confess in the first place? dream is fucking HAPPILY SINGLE.

are you suddenly being selfless now? is this just a fucking joke to you? i've put away my feelings for you to be happy, yet you're both hurting us and yourself. and one day, you'll hurt clay too when he finds out about this.

what is your intention?? what do you plan on doing? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? WHY ARE YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE?

can you just... tell us? we're your friends...

aren't we?