「 02 」

incoming call
sappitus nappitus
0:00

"shut the fuck up clay."

"iㅡ what?" dream sniffed in confusion, before chuckling as he removed the tears in his eyes. "thank you nick, i'm sorry."

"what are you apologizing for dumbass. you're my friend of course i'd be here comforting you."

although they don't see each other's faces, nick could imagine dream's 'weirded out' face. "i slowly feel like you have feelings for me, huh sapnap?"

"dream you're being delusional, yuck."

"whaaat?" dream laughed.

"wanna hear how i had it? or do you have any plans to do and you're busy."

"i'm not actually busy." dream chuckled before staring at the sunset in front of him as he was sitting on the roof of his house. he feels the wind surrounding him, feeling it change its direction. the sunset reminded him of george, when they were still playing minecraft. he would often tease him now and then about them staring at the golden sky. but the teasing somehow has come to an end.

he can't tease george anymore, because george was already up there. yet clay imagined george sitting beside him, before thinking that maybe george was also staring at the sunset up there, as if he was also feeling that he was beside dream.

he misses george so much.

who wouldn't?

"when did the disease start? i was only able to notice it when we were hanging out that day he was also sent to the hospital."

"hm, i'd say that i coughed up petals when i was at george's. i didn't want darryl to faint out of stress so i didn't tell him."

"but remember when george was tugging you now and then to go to the bathroom? i'd say that now that i know that george was coughing up flowers that time, you didn't look well yourself so i thought something's also wrong with you."

"in reality, mine wasn't worse like george's. because it was just my first week. george had it for a month already. and i salute that guy for holding that long. if you were in that position, you'll really feel like you can't even go a day. even a minute is so hard, it's like someone's sucking air out of you. imagine you'd be stuck lile that, suffocating for the rest of your life until death unless your loved one will love you back. i'd say george held out for an incredibly long time. i thought i'd die in the spot because of how hard it was, yet imagine what george has been through. oh my god that guy. the things he do for the people he loves. and sometimes i hate him for it."