"I am waiting Miral!!"
He said impatiently.

"We..we should main..maintain our distances."

"O come on! There are no distances between husband and wife. You really need to know about these things from dadi jan. "
He winked.

Dadi? From where did she come now?

He started leaning towards her face.

His breath was fanning her face.

Her eyes widened and snap out of their sockets .

What he is actually trying to do .
She thought to herself.

Although she was craving for his love and touch but she didn't want to be so blunt in front of him.

She wanted him to caress her and now when he was doing that she was pushing him back.

Zarar left her hand and cupped her face.

Just then Miral pushed him back with her all night making him stumble back.

He stumbled and when he was about to stand up he tripped over a show piece and fell back with Miral over him cause he held her hand for support.

Miral's palms were placed at his chest while his hands were around her waist.

Moments passed woth them looking at each other when Zarar's eyes betrayed him and landed on her lips.

For the first time Zarar looked at her in different in a vision of a husband.

He caressed her lower lip with his thumb making them apart.

Miral was looking at him dumbstruck.

She was about to sit back when he pulled her down again but carving the back of her neck.

They were this close that their breath was mingling with each other.

Zarar rolled them on bed and now Miral was on bed with Zarar hovering over her.

He took her hand still eyelocking her and took her bangles off of her hands one by one.

His hands were roaming all over her arms and forearms igniting the fire between them.

He then pinned her hair strands behind her ears and took her ear rings off.

None of them broke eye contact.

He then  took her hand and intertwined it with his pinning it above her head.

Same he did with other hand and started leaning towards her face.

He was about to kiss her chin when she turned her head sideways and his warm lips landed directly on her neck.

She gasped when his lips touched her skin. Her whole body was heating up.

He kissed her neck again and started planting feathery kisses all over her jaw, cheeks , eyes, chin and collar bone.

Her grip on his hands tightened to control the burning sensation.

She was happy.

She dreamt of her husband caressing her gently and lovingly.

Same was he doing.

She smiled looked at him who smiled back at her tracing her lower lip.

" Miral!!!"
He said in deep husky voice near her lips.

She hummed wetting her chapped lips.

"I desperately want to kiss you!!!"
He said sending shivers down to her spine.

Neither she refised nor she said yes but kept on looking at him and next moment he slammed his warm lips on her quivering ones.

Each of them were devouring each other.

Zarar took her lower lip between his teeth making her gasp.

After some wild moments is passion they both pulled back gapping for air.

Zarar joined their foreheads.

He was looking at her who was controlling her breath woth closed eyes.

He smiled and traced her swollen lips.

" You know what? You look damn breathtaking with such swollen lips."

"Don't tease me!!!"
She slapped his hand and hide her face in his chest.

They kept on laying there until Zarar heard her light snores.

He smiled and hugged her tightly closing his eyes.

That was the night they slept on same bed within each other's arms without protesting first time after their marriage.

_____________

Assalam o alikum my janans!!!

So how's it??

Well I have no idea what to do next. All of you can guide me by giving your suggestions about upcoming scenes you want. 😁

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE