Izuku immediately sat back down on the couch and grabbed Ochako's hands. "Ochako, look at me" He said. She slowly lifted her head up and looked into Izuku's green eyes. "I need to tell you what I wanted to say last night during our dream" Izuku said and let out a sigh. "I don't know when I started feeling this way or how it happened. But over time I've come to realise this" He explained and gave Ochako a small smile. "Ochako. I love you"

Ochako looked at him with a slightly shocked look. Wondering if this was even real.

"I know. It's stupid. I should just..." Izuku said.

"No, it isn't" Ochako interjected. "Because I guess that somewhere along the way I too realised something" She said and returned Izuku's smile. "I love you too, Izuku"

Izuku and Ochako immediately embraced each other and held on tight. Both of them having tears in their eyes.

"I've been so worried to say that" Izuku said quietly. His voice filled with relief.

"Me too" Ochako replied. "I was so afraid you would just reject me. I mean, we aren't even meant to be together" She explained.

"Ochako?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember what I told you once? About just forgetting about all this hero vs villain stuff?" Izuku asked and took a deep breath. "Tonight, just for tonight, can we forget what we are?" He wondered.

Ochako didn't need to answer, and neither did Izuku need one. They both sat together in their embrace and let their tears out. Knowing that just for one night they could be happy. Happy together.

The following morning Izuku woke up from his sleep with a smile. He and Ochako had had fun together last night. Talking and cracking jokes, not eve once thinking about anything but each other. Though, the details got a bit fuzzy towards the end after they had started drinking some alcohol. It must have been more than Izuku remembered for him to forget so much. One of those memories became clear once he realized he wasn't sitting in his own bed. He looked around and suddenly realized that he was in Ochako's room.

Izuku scrambled to get out of the bed. He looked for his clothes that laid in a pile on the floor and quickly put them on. He then heard some noise from the living room and decided to go there.

In the living room stood Ochako and looked at something on the TV. "Hey Ochako. I hope everything is alright. I guess I drank a bit much last..." Izuku said.

"Not now. Look" Ochako said interrupting Izuku. She then kept looking at the TV with a shocked expression.

Izuku complied and began seeing what was making her so shocked. And he immediately forgot about anything else. There was a news broadcast. It was showing what they said was Kitakyushu. But where there had before been buildings, shops, and houses, there was now a massive trench of destruction. It had to be around 2km wide and stretched from Onga river and all the way to Kokura castle, or what use to be a castle. He then looked at the headline at the bottom. "Unknown villain has attacked Kitakyushu. Over 100'000 confirmed deaths"

"When I told Kusatta that Hiroshima and Nagasaki would seem like childs play, I didn't mean it like this. Not literally" Deku said quietly. He slowly felt a familiar anger boil up to the surface. He pulled out a phone and called the one number on it.

"I hope you're happy now Kusatta" Deku spat out once he heard the someone answering the call. "I told you and you didn't listen. I'll give you one final chance at doing something good. The only chance we have now at stopping All for one is if the heroes and my revolution work together in one single attack. You either support that, or you support All for one"

There was a long pause at the other end before Kusatta replied. "All for one may be powerful. But we are capable of handling him without the help of terrorists. He has been defeated before, and he can be defeated again"

"If that is what you wish" Deku said, his voice laced with venom. "But be warned. Once All for one is dead, there is nothing protecting you. I will end your rule. And no one will be there to help you" He threatened before hanging up.

"Izuku" Ochako said and held his hand, calming him down. "We can still do this"

"I know" Izuku said and gave her a small smile.

"Do you have a plan?" Ochako asked.

"I was hoping for willing cooperation, but that won't happen" Izuku replied. He then got a thoughtful look on his face. "But maybe there is another way" He mumbled and looked at Ochako. "Do you trust me?" Izuku asked.

"Yes" Ochako replied without hesitation.

"Then I need you to do something for me" Izuku said and pulled out a piece of paper. He quickly wrote something on the paper before folding it and handing it over to Ochako. "Make sure Tsukauchi gets this, and make him think he will meet someone with information on my revolution"

"What is on it?" Ochako asked.

"A location and time along with a promise of information" Izuku replied. "If I can't make a coordinated attack against All for one, then I'll simply have to force all parties in one location at the same time"

"How will you do that?" Ochako wondered.

"Simple" Izuku replied with a smirk. "The heroes wants to capture me and All for one wants me dead. So everyone wants to attack my facility. If I can make them attack at the same time then the heroes will be forced to prioritize All for one"

"I see. You better get going then" Ochako said.

Izuku then walked up to her and cupped her cheeks. "I love you so much" Izuku said with a smile. He then leaned in and gave Ochako a kiss. "Don't worry, everything will be alright"

"I love you too" Ochako replied with a smile. "We'll win this"

"Anyways, you're right. I should get going. Good luck" Izuku said and opened a portal.

"Good luck to you as well" Ochako said. Izuku only gave her a small smile in return before walking into the portal.

A/N: Finally, the confession scene. I've been looking forwards to writing that. I hope you are pleased with it. Because now the build up to the final battle begins. There may just be three chapters left in fact. The next chapter might take a while. I'll be visiting a relative for the weekend and will be without internet. So that either means a lot of work will be done or none at all. Hopefully the former. Anyways, I'm hoping you're all having a wonderful day. Goodbye.