Secrets Laid Bare

Uraraka was sitting in her room slightly afraid of what Bakugo wanted to talk about. Both she and All Might knew that there was only a matter of time before someone would see the connections between All Might and her. But now she was afraid that Bakugo has somehow seen a connection between her and Deku. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on the door. "Uraraka, would you come to my office?" Aizawa asked. "I'm coming" Uraraka replied and opened the door. "Follow me" Aizawa said and began walking down the corridor. "Is it about what happened today?" Uraraka asked. "Yes" Aizawa replied and kept walking. Uraraka quickly followed behind.

After passing the curious looks of the rest of the class and sitting down in Aizawa's office Aizawa faced Uraraka. "Do you have any idea why you're here?" Aizawa asked. "Since Bakugo is here, I guess it's about what he wanted to talk about" Uraraka replied, briefly glancing at Bakugo. Aizawa nodded before facing Bakugo "Bakugo, why don't you tell her what you saw" He said. "Alright. Do you know why Deku has your blackwhip quirk?" Bakugo asked. "I-I" Uraraka stammered. "Cause there is no fucking way he got hand of a completely identical quirk. Not to mention that you two both have very similar strength enhancing quirks" Bakugo continued.

"Enough Bakugo. Let her talk and there is no reason to curse" Aizawa said before looking towards Uraraka as she stared into the floor, speechless. "Uraraka, I've been an underground hero for a long time. I know how to read expressions. You knew something about this" Aizawa stated. "Yes" Uraraka replied. "Then would you shed light on why you had information on a villain and didn't tell me or any other heroes? Cause right now it seems like you've been conspiring with Deku" Aizawa asked. "I-it's complicated" Uraraka stuttered.

"I should probably get All Might" Uraraka said and stood up and began walking towards the door. "Ochako Uraraka. If you step out of this room before I say so, you will be expelled on the spot and I will not hesitate to arrest you for conspiring with a villain" Aizawa said loudly, making Uraraka stop in her place. "Then can you get All Might to come here? I left my phone in my room" Uraraka asked. "I fail to see how this has anything to do with him" Aizawa replied.

Bakugo then had a look of realisation "He gave you his quirk didn't he" Bakugo stated. Drawing the attention of both Aizawa and Uraraka. "How did you find out?" Uraraka asked. "I've been suspecting it for a while. First Deku manages to transfer quirks. Then the guy All Might fought at Kamino could  take and transfer quirks. And all of a sudden, you can use super strength. Not to mention the other quirks that has popped up. It becomes pretty fucking obvious after a while" Bakugo explained. "Is that true Uraraka?" Aizawa asked. "Yes" Uraraka replied. "Alright then. I'll call All Might" Aizawa sighed.

Toshinori knew Aizawa didn't make a call without a good reason. So when he called and said it was about Uraraka's quirk, he got worried. He then arrived to an annoyed Aizawa, grumbling Bakugo and ashamed Uraraka. "Good, you're here. Could you please give me a good explanation for why my student and a villain both have your quirk" Aizawa said, clearly fed up with everything. "And don't try to weasel your way out of this" He warned.

"So let me see if I got this right" Aizawa sighed. "You have a quirk that stockpiles power and can be passed down. And you decided to give this quirk to one of my students without informing me?" He asked sceptically. "Well, Nedzu approved of it" Toshinori said meekly. "Nedzu's approval has as much worth to me as your concern over student safety" Aizawa retorted harshly. "Anyways. Deku also manages to get his hands on your quirk. And you still don't tell any others except for a chosen few when this information could have been vital to taking Deku down" Aizawa said. "Tsukauchi works on the investigation" Toshinori mentioned. "One person can't see every possibility Yagi. That is why we have teams of investigators on this case. You should know better" Aizawa said, making Toshinori shrink into his chair. "And if that wasn't enough, this one for all also stores the quirks of the users which now both Uraraka and Deku have access to. And to top it all off, Uraraka and Deku have been sharing dreams for roughly two years now due an unknown reason" Aizawa finished.