(B2)-Chapter 2

●●●

You knocked on the door. Waiting for one of your brothers to open it or your dad. Yeonjun runs to you after parking the car. You look at him grabbing your bench and bath towel and wiping of his sweat. He gave you peck.

"What would I do without?" He said making you smile. The door finally opens revealing the dad and the boys who were fighting the back ground and who will open the door.

"They have been agruing ever since Jimin contacted you darling" Sejin said giving you a kiss on the forehead "Son how are you doing? Hows work?" Sejin ask doing a handshake with your dad "Im doing good dad. Work is just fine" Yeonjun replied "Best Son-In-Law and the only one I will ask for" Sejin said but goy irritated by the bickering.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled making the boys stop on there places "He started it!" They said in unison pointing to each other "Is this is how you gonna introduce me to you sister and brother-in-law?!" You heard girls yelling.

"Introduce?" You ask, You squealed in excited "YOU FINALLY GOT GIRLS! WE HAVE SISTER IN LAWS JUNNIE!!!" You yelled hugging Yeonjun in excitement. Yeonjun chuckles "YAH NO ONE GETS TOUCHY!" Yoongi yelled but got smacked.

"Let them be Yoongi" a girl so pretty said to him. You started to get insecure and worried. Yeonjun notice it "Whats wrong love?" He ask turning you to him "Y-you...wont leave me right?" You ask looking down biting your lip "I would never. I dont need anyone else. All i need it you. Dont ever think I will leave you because your irreplaceable" He said you look up at him with a small smile.

"Dont think your ever good enough. You are more then enough" He said hugging you. You hugged back and started to cry a little "Oh Jagi...dont cry" He said as he caressed your hair. He pulled away wiping your tears.

"I love you and only you" He said smashing his lips onto yours. You kissed back as you hold the side of his shirt. You both pulled away "Aww....." You heard them say. You blush and hide behind Yeonjun.

"How can you be shy?" Yeonjun ask pouting "They will beat you up Pretty Boy" You said he tense up "Why would we? I would never kill my brother-in-law. Even if I plan on a long time ago" Yoongi said.

"YOONGI-Anyway come in. I bet you two are hungry" Sejin said letting you and yeonjun enter. You walked to the living room.

"Y/N!" Lisa yelled runnin to you with Eiyjille. They hug you. You smiled and hug back "Hello Girls..." You said as you pulled away "So any kids? I want our kids to be on the same class!" Lisa yelled holding her belly. As you all parted from the hug "Same!" Eiyjille said holding her belly.

Yup, Lisa pregnant in 2 weeks while Eiyjille in 1 month. You started to blush madly remembering that night. Your heart was beating rapidly by seconds. The girls realize your suddem quietness. Even the new girls that the boys havent introduce.

"Is everything alright? Why did you become quiet?" Eiyjille ask you "I-uh...I-Just...CHOI YEONJUN!" You yelled as soon Yeonjun came running in "What happened? Did someone hurt you? Are you hurt?" He ask you getting worried "W-we need to talk!" You said grabbing his hand as you walk to the garden.

"Jagi? Whats wrong-" You cut him off "Whay am I gonna say! They are practically telling me to have a baby! What if they ask if we did it or not! Yeonjun the boys will kill you!" You said panicking "Calm down...Everything will be alright." He said to you.

"Right...Everything will be alright. Do you wanna have a baby?" You ask him biting your lip as you yourself wanted one. He smiled at the thought of a kid crawling in the house "Ofc i want a baby being your husband, other half and partner in crime is the best thing ever. When I get a chance to have the baby with you. My life will be a miracle knowing Im having a family with the woman I love the most" He said as you smiled at him.

"Yeonjun! Y/n! We have something to talk about!" Jin yelled from inside "Dont stare pretty boy" You saud glaring at him "No one matches your beauty love now come on!" He said as but you didnt walk "Thats not convincing Yeonjun. I saw that girl who smack Yoongi-" You squeal as Yeonjun suddenly carries you bridal style "You wont move? Then I guess I just have to carry you princess" He said as he started to run "Yah dont run!" You yelled at him but he didnt listen. You got to the living room. He place you on the couch.

"That was so mean!" You said to him "Mean am i?" He ask you walking up to you "What are you doing?" You ask him "Take that back princess" He said to you pouting "They arent even worth looking at" He said sitting beside you caressing you thigh.

"Well thats rude" Lisa said Yeonjun death glare her "YAh! Just so you know! I help you on being friends with her dumbo" Lisa warned "Okay enough so....We are officially not singoe anymore" Jin announce as you and yeonjun were both quiet. You and Him scanned the boys seeing them next to a girl holding hands.

You stood up and bowed. The girls gasp.

"H-Hi....Ummm Im Choi Y/n. Its n-nice to meet you" You said shyly sitting next to Yeonjun. Yeonjun chuckled and smiled. Yeonjun bowed his head "Hi im Choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun said to them.

"Hi im Momo" The girl beside Jin said

"Rose is my name" The girl beside Jimin say.

"Park Jihyo" A girl smiled who was next to Hoseok.

"Song Yuqi" The girl next namjoon said waving at you and yeonjun.

"Hi Im Joy" A girl next to Yoongi saids smiling.

"Me and Momo are engage. Same for Yoongi and Joy and Rose and Jimin" Jin said "Meet your 5 new sister-in-laws. Sissy and Bro!" Taehyung said showing his boxy smile "Girls, Yeonjun is your brother-In-law also Y/n's Husband. Y/n is your sister-in-law" Sejin said comforming everything.

"Why are you quiet?" Eiyjille ask you.

"Its really nice to meet you girls. Im sorry for my love's actions when it comes to new people shes shy and quiet" Yeonjun said as the girls nodded "We heard a lot about the two of you and your love story is so wonderful. Like does fanfics in wattpad!" Joy said smiling at both of you

"Well then lets go eat and get to know each other- Ah I cant today. I have to go meet up with Yonhan and Jena" Sejin said standing up "Ill give them a heads up about the kids" Sejin said doing the handshake with Yeonjun.

"Soon Dad" Yeonjun said as Sejin walked out "Lets it!" Jungkook said as you all walked to the dinning table.

"Ohhhh Yummy!" Momo said amazed by all the food. Everyone sat down "So why dont we have dinner at your house" Namjoon suggested as everyone look at you and yeonjun. You look at Yeonjun.

"Thats not a bad idea. You can stay over and we could maybe spend the next day like all times" He said smiling "Thats great and it would so great to get to know the two of you. Me and the others have been dying to know you both and your relationship because here your love story was so amazing. I mean 7 overprotective brothers whoa" Rose said making everyone laugh.

"This seven eveb followed them on there honeymoon so they wont do it" Lisa said sarcestically making you tense up "Babysis why are you so tense up?" Jungkook ask you. You look at him and nodded your head immediately soob your phone rang bringing attention there.

"Who is it?" Jimin ask you "Its mom" You said Yeonjuns eyes widen "Do you mind if we put it on loud speaker?" Yeonjun ask them "We dont mind" Jinsaid smiling "Who is mom?" Taehyung ask you "Mrs.Choi" You replied.