20). Chapter

●●●

Everything went black again. It was black you walked but everything was black

"Mom?" You called out you turn around and you gasp. You saw your 5 yearsold self with that boy. You cant believe what you are seeing right now. You walk closer to them.

"Thank you for being my only friend....Jinyoung" You said smiling at him. He smiled back "Its no biggie Y/n-ah!" He said happily. The bell rang meaning recess was over.  Little you wave bye to Park Jinyoung the boy who humiliated you. You shake your head but as you stopped. You saw the moment he humiliated you.

"Everyone did you know. Her mom died because of her? She died because you are a worthless daughter!" Jinyoung said pushing little you. You hit the floor crying so bad. Everyone started to laugh. You close your eyes as you got a headache.

"Ahhh" You screamed in pain. The pain went away. You open your eyes and saw little you on the rooftop.

"Mommy! Im sorry your dead because of me!! I will die so you will live peacefully mommy!!" You yelled you were about to drop from the railings but someone hugged your waist "Babysis! No please!" Little Jin yelled. You gasp as he pulled you down.

"We love you...Mommy didnt die because of you dont bwame yourself!" Little Taehyung said trying to cheer you up "Dont be sad babysis. People like Jinyoung arent worth it!" Jimin said giving you his eye smile.

"Dont ever attempt to do that again Baby sis!" Yoongi said and you nodded as you all did a group hug "T-thank you....Oppas!" You said as they gave you there signature smiles that made them so different from everyone.

Everyone, Everythung soon faded turning to black. You turn around scared of what was happening. You stopped as you saw a light. You started to walk forward. You keep on walking your heart beating fast. You got to the light. Your heart drop.

You saw yourself laying lifeless on the bed while Yeonjun was a crying mess same for everyone. Your brothers on there knees. Your father punching the wall. The girls backing uo crying. Mr and Mrs.Choi in each others arms.

"Why did you leave me!!! Come back! You cant! Please I love you!" Yeonjun yelled at the top of his lungs "Yeonjun!" You said running to him but everystep seem so long. You keep going further and further from there reach.

"Yeonjun!! Help me!" You yelled but nothing. It was plain black again. You drop on your knees crying "Yeonjun, Save me.....I need your love before I fall...fall" You said crying and crying

●●●

Yeonjun trys to shake you. As your heart was beating fast.

"Y/n!? Call the doctor!" He yelled. Jungkook runned out the room calling a doctor. Doctors and nurse rush in. Your heart beat was soon starting to slow down.

"Save her!! HELP HER PLEASE!" He yelled as he was being pulled out by Beomgyu and Taehyun. The doctor close the door.

"Hyung....did you sleep well?" Hueningkai ask Yeonjun. Yeonjun leans on the wall as he slides down starting to cry again after crying last night so much.

"She cant go...she cant" Yeonjun said a whisper "Hyung...." Taehyun said as TXT comforts Yeonjun "I hate seeing him like this..." Mrs.Choi said to Mr.Choi "Me too darling...Me too" Mr.Choi agreed.