3). Chapter

●●●

"Where is my baby!" Lisa was shushed by the nurse. She got confused but when she saw what the nurse meant. Her jaw drop. Her reaction soon turned to a huge smile. She started to fan girl as she close the door. Lisa covers her mouth still fangirling of what she is witnessing right now and right here.

You slowly open your eyes meeting a white light and ceiling. You groaned but felt a grip on your hand. You looked and saw a hand was holding yours. You looked at who was holding your hand and your heart started to beat fast. You saw him again.

Choi Yeonjun, Sleeping resting his head on one of his arm as he holds your hand. You took your hand away as you got to your shy mood and you look away. You felt movement.

"Y/n? Your finally awake" You look at him as he gave you a smile. You look away again not wanting to stare him in the eye. You looked down your lap but your eyes landed on what you were wearing it was a hoodie- A boys hoodie. You looked at Yeonjun with wide eyes.

Then to the hoodie. He chuckled at your cute reaction. You blushed and look away.

"D-did you..." You said in a whisper "I didnt touch you in anyway Y/n. When does brats runned off. I dressed you in my hoodie quickly" He said you were in relief.

"So cute. Are you guys a thing or something?" You looked at the door same goes for yeonjun "N-no....we arent dating l-lisa! H-how...can you expect m-me...do date him and how can he d-date....a girl like me" You said yeonjun felt upset knowing you were so down for your own self.

You quickly stood up and grabbed your things. You bowed to the nurse and yeonjun.

"T-thank...you" You said in a whisper before rushing out with lisa.

"She has always been shy....Her only friend is Lisa. She gets bullied but her brothers doesnt know and she doesnt want them to know. Your one of the few people that know Itzy bullys her. I hope you protect her Yeonjun. She needs you....I can see that just by looking at the two off you" The Nurse said Yeonjun stood up and bowed before standing back up with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of her. Ill be going now" He said grabbing his things before walking out the office.

You and Lisa stopped in front of Namjoon and Yoongi's Office. Lisa looks at you with a concern look.

"What are you gonna say about that?" Lisa ask you pointing to Yeonjuns hoodie "That is yours" You said making her chuckle "Sure and it smells like a boy" She said laughing. You blushed shyly "Good Luck" She said before biding you goodbye and walking away. You took a deep breath before walking in.

"Why werent you in my class y/n?" Yoongi ask the minute you walked in "I was sent to the library oppas..." You said before closing the door and sitting beside Taehyung.

"Didnt you were a black sando for girls above a white sweater?" Taehyung ask your heart started to beat fast.

"I spilled juice on myself and lisa lend me one of her spare clothes because my locker was to far from where I was" You said making Taehyung nod.

●●●

"Hyung where have you been?" Hueningkai ask Yeonjun who came up to them "Nurse Office" He replied soobin got worried "Are you okay hyung?" Soobin ask