5). Chapter

●●●

Jungkook walks back and forth as the 4 brothers stare at him. Yoongi shakes his head.

"Jungkook! You have been going back and forth ever since you enter our office. Tell me whats wrong! Tell us" Yoongi said Jungkook stops in the middle making the boys look at him deeply.

"A BOY WAS TOUCHING Y/N. HE CUPPED HER FACE AND HOLD HER HAND!!! IT WAS THE CHOI YEONJUN BOY!" Jungkook yelled at them. The brothers eyes widen "WHAT!? WHEN" Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Tae yelled at him "Just this morning. They wrre in front of Art Class door and I was inside hearkng everybit every since the cupped face!" Jungkook said to them.

"Oh no no no! Jin needs to know" Namjoon said to them making the boys nod "He will go nuts!" Taehyung said shouting knowing how Jin gets when you get attach to a boy other then them.

●●●

"W-what do I do lisa....He wants to be my friend......" You said quietly to her as she was eating in her sandwhich. She stares at you seeing how nervous your getting over a question "Why dont you let him? Y/n you know I am not always with you 24/7. He has all classes with you. Let him be your friend. Im sure he will be a great one" Lisa comforting you with a smile.

"B-but my brothers...." You said making Lisa sigh "Your right them. Then be his friend secretly nothing will hurt. Sometimes I want to tell the boys to give you freedom" Lisa said making you smile.

"Tell your boyfriend that" You said making laugh "I will surely tell Tae and Scold him" Lisa making you smile at her.

●●●

You walked out the library. You heard a voice by the hallway. You looked and it was Yeonjun. He came to you as his friends were behind him. You look down to your feet quickly.

"You know i dont want to rush a lady but I am eager to be your friend Y/n" He said and you just keep silents. He knew exactly whats happening "Ill meet you guys outside" He said the boys nodded and walked ahead.

"Y/n. They are gone.." He said softly "Y-Yeonjun...no one wants to be friends with me. I am a shygirl...I am a nerd. D-dont waste your precious time on me..." You said walking away but he grabbed your wrist and pull you to him. The gap between you was close. Your hands were on his chest from the impact. His hands were on your waist. He made you look up at him.

"Well this ShyGirl. I want to be friends with. This Nerd is the smartest girl I have seen. I am not wasting my precious time because every moment with you counts" Yeonjun said making your cheeks turn a tint of pink as that familiar beat started to go rapidly fast again. You were speehcless.

"Cat got your tongue?" He ask you and smiled cheekily. You looked away "Did I make you blush princess?" He ask you and you pushed him away "D-dont call me that....d-do you even know the word space?" You ask him looking everywhere but him. He chuckles.

"But I want to! Yes I do know the word space but I want to be close to you because you are unbelievably beautiful Princess" He said you started to get more shy and flustered.

"Im not lying when I am saying your the most beautiful and cute girl my eyes have landed on Y/n" He said you look at him. He walks close to your. Your fight or flight instincts kick in.

"S-see you... t-tomorrow" You said before running away not wanting to deak with him anymore. He chuckled.

"What am I gonna do with you silly girl" He said before starting to walk off

●●●

You got out the school panting. You felt something in your pocket. You get it and it was a paper. You look at it and read it

Hey, Its me yeonjun. I really want to be friends with you Y/n. I mean it and if you ever find an answer text or call me. My number is 637*******. Ill be waiting.

Hopefully soon your friend
Yeonjun

You shove it in your pocket as you heard a beep. You look and saw the car. You rinned to it and got in.

"Took you long enough?" Jimin said making you smile at him "She took long because she was with a boy" Jungkook making your eyes widen "A Boy!?" Jin said as he was driving away "He was just a classmate Oppa...asking about the lesson in Math" You said looking out the window.

"It better be-Actually I know you arent lying because you are like namjoon IQ of 148. Its okay to be with a boy if your teaching him" He said deep down you sigh in relief.

●●●

You walked in Hobi's Dance Studio. You saw some students of his packing there things.

"Umm excuse me but where is Hoseok?" You ask a girl "Oh Mr.Jung is in the Dance Room. He is teaching a boy something" She said smiling. You thank her and walked to the studio. You walked in but only saw one figure.

"Umm...Do you know where Jung Hoseok is?" You ask the figure turned around taking your breath away. It was Yeonjun.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Its clearly like 5:00" Yeonjun said approaching you "I-I...came to give this to my b-brother and wait for him t-to finish..." You said shyly "Wait arent you a Kim?" He ask confused "Yes...his was adopted" You said making yeonjun nod.

"He went out really quick. So will you watch what I have been learning from Hobi Hyung?" He ask you and you were shock hobi let him but you nodded anyway. You sat down and he started the music. You watch him deeply.

You were amazed. He looked at you and smiled.

"You were good!" You said clapping your hands "Someone is not shy anymore I see" He said smirking. You realize your actions and got embarrass.

"Sis?" You looked at the voice and it was Hoseok "J-Jin...said to come here and wait for you Oppa" You as he ruffled your hair.

"Do you perhaps know my sister Yeonjun~ah? Do you know him Sis?" Hoseok ask you "Y-Yes..I know him hobi. His my classmate and f-friend" You said glancing at Yeonjun who was shocked by your words.

"Ah really? Well Yeonjun class is done. i will see you tomorrow" Hoseok said and yeonjun smiled "Okay Hyung" He said Hoseok went to get his bag "Ill see you tomorrow at school princess" He said before walking off. He walked out the Dance Studio before smiling widely at the thought of you calling him your friend but something in him broke.

"She accepted me....but why do i feel disappointed?"