04

jisung awoke with intense pain in his neck and his side. "did he sleep wrong?", "was that all a dream?" were both thoughts that had clicked as soon as he'd come into consciousness.

however, as he opened his eyes and became more aware of his surroundings he could definitely tell that he had indeed slept at the front door. on the cold floor.

except there was something on him. and there was a
something soft under his head. jisung blinked and rubbed his eyes, sitting up (and trying to ignore the way his muscles were screaming at him). he realized that not only was there a pillow placed delicately under his head, there was also a soft fluffy blanket draped over him.

"what...?" jisung looked around. yeah, he was definitely in his duplex.

maybe he was still dreaming?

he reached up and pinched himself under the blanket, wincing and frowning at the small indent it made on his arm.

"how the hell..."

"i'm really sorry i scared you last night,"

jisung jumped as the boy he'd seen in his room the night before walked out of the kitchen with a glass of what looked like water in one hand and something else in his other.

jisung was suddenly wide awake. he stood up and grabbed the vase from the table next to him, holding it out like a weapon.

"who are you? what are you doing here? what the hell is going on??" jisung hissed.

"i know you're scared. i'm really sorry,"

"answer my question!! who are you and why are you in my house!?" jisung took a step towards the boy, acting big although he was horrified.

the boy set the glass of liquid and the pills which were in his other hand down on the table. jisung glanced between the boy and the table, realizing they were painkillers.

"speak, or i'm calling emergency services,"

jisung has zero idea why he hadn't done that yet.

"that wouldn't make a difference, trust me. you saw how your friend couldn't see me yesterday," the boy sighed.

"exactly, the hell?? why can i see you?? who are you!? do you have a name or not?? answer me!!"

"my name is changbin. seo changbin,"