T W O

02: there's hardly a line, these days, between what's real and what is not.

×

To some people, it's a gift. Hearing voices is a gift.

A divine interaction with the supreme being. God.

But to others, it's what they fear the most, that they have lost it. They've lost all their sanity.

Others like Zach.

×

disclaimer: depiction of self hate and self harm

His legs brushed the ground as his back leaned against the door to the janitor's closet he had only just uncovered.

He sniffled, holding in the tears as he reached for his phone in his pocket, dialing his mother immediately.

His mother, you could call him a child but the truth is we all have that one person we fall back to, our support system and to Zach-

-it was his mother. But she didn't pick up. She couldn't pick up her call.

It had crossed his mind that she might have been running around, getting adjusted to the new hospital that she had dropped her phone.

She wasn't to blame because she didn't know that Zach would need her so soon, as he was whisked into the terrifying halls of high school and the people-

-way to fast for him to have been prepared.

His quivering fingers opened up his bag as he held out his large plate of food, the sight that had somehow managed to calm his anxiety. Only a little as the aroma filled his nose.

In a quick thought, he imagined how fast he could ravage what he held in his hands, but then he sighed.

His neck fell back limply as he wandered who he would have been if he didn't solely rely on comfort food-- These times that he went into his safe haven.

'what kind of person?'

As as much as he loathed himself for being as large as he was, he believed he could never stop.

Although he tried.

God, he had tried to do a lot better. But better, to him meant food. So, i guess he was doing better.

"Get down!"

Tyler's screams came taunting back to him as he was sulked back into the memories of that night.

"No. No. Please don't die. Please, you can't die"

The tears he had tried so hard to hold in, like the man he believed himself to be, fell. And fell really hard.

"Tyler. Please wake up"

"Its all his fault"

It wasn't long till he began to hear his father's voice as his palms squeezed hard around the fast food burger in his hands and he ended up swinging it aside, hitting against the wall.