O N E

01: no one's just good or bad, everyone is both.

×

The voices in your head could be threatening-

-leading you back to question your sanity. Leading the people around you to fear that you've drifted so far.

But the voice could be what drifts you closer, not only to understand yourself. But closer to an idea of who you are meant to be.

And only you. Only you can understand that.

×

Zach was not a normal boy, and he knew it. Tyler too.

And his mother.

They all knew he was fragile. Very easy to be broken but they didn't know what he would do if ever he was.

He didn't know either. Until then, he was. And what had become of him would only be frightening.

He looked into the mirror, one of the very seldom times-

-at the reflection of himself, his large t-shirt that dropped closely above his knees whilst his mother handled her vintage camera-

-capturing every moment of all the places they had been all summer which could only have been the posts and corners of their small apartment.

She wore on her sky blue scrubs, slightly rumpled as if only just briskly ironed from a packet and her identification hanging below the V that met across her flattened breasts.

She stood, smiling at her son, who frankly speaking, just wanted to get this day over with. He hung the bag around his shoulders as he stepped aside, throwing his messy room, one last look before leaving-

-leaving with the thought and the fear that he couldn't brace himself for what he had ahead.

"Are you ready?" Regina flashed a proud smile as she couldn't help but grasp his cheeks in her palms.

"Mum, you don't need to do that" He scoffed as they both made their way through the door, him, having to walk by his sides. But anyways-

×

RENNÉ HIGH, PARIS.

You could see the structural outline from a distance, and that was enough to instill the nervousness in Zach as they drove closer to the institution

"I don't think i can walk in there. Why can't i just be homeschooled like a normal teenager?" He asked and even he knew that was a joke.

"Your idea of normal really freaks me out these days" Regina didn't fail to lift off the tension between them.

He let out a light scoff as she finally halted her hyundai accord in the parking lot, and amidst the flood of students that walked around the interlocked grounds.

The most of them were excited, chattering about the places they'd visited over the summer, the parties, the beaches and only some, their one night stands.