2. "Feral." | Jealous! Atsushi

A/N: jealous! Atsushi, rough sex, oral sex.

next: no idea. don't request though.

Imagine not having a crush on atsushi. i literally cannot believe i have to take a fucking swig to write smut but here we go.

XXX

What was that expression? Even a worm will turn—meaning "that even the meekest or most docile of creatures will retaliate or seek revenge if pushed too far." Not to say Atsushi was anywhere near a worm—his ability was more...carnivorous, to say the least, but his character seemed far too meek that the expression suited him. Which was why you were in this certain predicament, wanting to hook out that little tiger within him. You say little as if it would gently nip at the pinky finger outstretched to it, but you know that it wouldn't hesitate to maul you and fuck you until you were struggling to stand without feeling cum pour down your leg.

You could feel excitement unfurl in your lower abdomen. Agreeing to a date, you had simply pulled on a skirt and left it at that—no panties or a g-string of any sort. And of course, him being a hormonal young adult, had nearly crushed your hand when you had coyly whispered it to him, before taking a long lick of the ice-cream he had offered to pay for.

It seemed that every time your entwined hands would brush against your skirt he would jolt and stutter something incoherent.

So how did that end up for you?

The moment his door clicked against the doorframe did he have you pinned to the couch, hurriedly bunching your skirt up to hover over your heated crotch. His length, through his slacks, grinds against your unresisting folds. Something wants to snap in his eyes. You can taste something feral straining against his tongue when he kisses you. A low moan rumbles in your throat; every lick of his tongue inside of your mouth is slow—a threat of what he was going to you if you didn't start begging.

"Why?" Is all he can mutter out against your lips. You let out a teasing laugh. That tinkling noise only elicits him to pin your knees to the side so that you were completely exposed, the skirt fabric now helplessly flopping over your tummy. Your back bows and you stretch your arms over your head—almost bored, tantalizingly grinding your hips against his bulge.

"Eat me out, Atsushi?" You stare at him through your lashes. Though your mouth falls open in an audible gasp as he takes in the appearance of your pried cunt, the cool breeze making you quiver. Your lips spread open and the hood of your clit was lifted by his thumb to reveal the swollen bud underneath. He shifts backwards, gold-and-violet eyes almost smouldering into your own as though determined to get revenge. A bolt of fire struck your lower back when he laves his tongue up your hole. Your hands fist his white hair to bring him closer, and he seemed more than willing to drown within the cradles of your legs.

"Oh fuck!" You wailed when his lips isolated your clit and suctioned it, tongue batting and swirling around it for extra measure. Your vision was beginning to blur with tears of pleasure, already taken back at how he seemed so aggressive in his mission to send you to the edge. Whatever teasing words were on the tip of your tongue was instantly swallowed when he then uses two fingers to spread your folds. Atsushi's tongue slides into your hole, and that instantly elicits a keening cry. You palm and paw at your tits through your bra, unable to find clarity when he removes his tongue to shove his middle and ring finger. The heel of his hand noisily slaps against your exposed clit. The second his blunt fingernails grazed your g-spot did you cum hard, fluids splattering against his tongue and chin. Your moan is drawn out when he curves his finger to further stimulate your sweet spot before pulling out.