"Little Dove."| Yandere! Nikolai Gogol

TW: Dubcon/noncon, yandere tendencies, stalking.

XXX

It had started off as small things.

A love note here, a kissy mark done in messy lipstick there. Bright fuschia: fuck me! Quiz time: am I starving for you? - Nikolai <3

Stuff like that.

You enjoyed the attention at first, as anyone would. It was chemistry, you think to yourself; you and this mystery recipient. A transparent pen pal. A mysterious "Nikolai".

Then it turned into stalking. Obsessiveness. Intrusion, plundering into your safe spaces. Chemistry turned into magic, and magic became merciless in your favour.

You were reduced to a sleepless wreck. Paranoid that your so-called stalker would barge into your house and...well, do unsavoury things to you.

Such things are happening to you right now.

"No!" You gasp, the darkness entering your mouth before you realise it's his tongue that's slipping into you. His curious tongue lovingly glides over the block of teeth and drool slips past the corner of your lips, curling against yours before drawing back. His smile almost glows in the dark, as if it was infused with chemicals.

"At-at, my little dove," He leans down to whisper into your ear, his breath hot and scary. "We're not done here. You thought I'd be satisfied with just one kiss? I'm no Disney prince, sweet thing."

He pulls back. Your arms are gone–woosh! One flap of his coat had rendered you armless.

"Don't worry, I'll give them back to you after we're done!" He cheerfully says, then his smile mellows down. "If you behave, that is."

His hand slowly leans down from where it was, cupping your face with his thumb half-way in your mouth, before it squeezes your neck gently. You quietly sob, your weeping noises like tinkling wind chimes. He had ripped your shirt off and quickly thought against gagging you with it, saying,

"There is no quiz time! I want to hear your noises. Let them out, little dove."

He roughly squeezes a breast, feeling the nipple harden against his palm against your will. Your back arches, feeling hotness bloom in your lower regions at the rough treatment. He laves a curious tongue over the other nipple, giggling when you let out a small whimper. He takes the nipple into his mouth and sucks, and you want to get your arms back so that you can push his arms away, but he's taken that away from you. So you're left wiggling pathetically on your bed, a place once considered your safe space now a nest of debauchery and sinfulness.

"You've made me too obsessive," He releases your nipple with a wet pop noise, grinning up at you. "Dos said that I was in love. Surely not! There must be a drug that I could take to get rid of this waking dream; no, this waking nightmare: endless tantalisation, with no release. And then I realised," He unbuckles his pants and your eyes widen at the implications. "You are my calming, deflationary drug. What power you have! Aren't you ecstatic?"

"No no no no," You shake your head viciously when he slides his cock over your folds, your panties damp from his ministrations with your tits. "No, please–"

"Shhh, little dove, I'll make this enjoyable for both of us." He leans over your face so that his lips graze yours. He then hooks your legs over his arms and pushes them into your chest so that you're folded in half. You wail as he slides his cock up and down your swollen folds, tapping his cocktip against your clit as it swells and grows hot and sticky. He mashes his tip against your clit, and your stomach slowly begins to tighten and your hips begin to move with urgency. You muffle your cries by biting your bottom lip, but he has none of that and pries your mouth open with his. He swallows your moans as you pathetically cum in your panties, strings of sticky slick clinging onto the underside of his cock as he reaches down to remove your panties.

"I shouldn't be calling you dove, should I?" His eyes roll to the ceiling in faux surmising. "Doves are harmless, but you've done so much harm to me. Say, I should be the dove here–a male dove will harass and kill a less dominant male. I ought to say, I had a lot of fun disposing of those around you!"

He chuckles when your eyes well up with tears that slide down your face, to which he licks it off of you, the velvety surface of his tongue supposedly soothing you. Your sobs have now been reduced to sniffles, overwhelmed by the building heat in your core. Once has your panties off, he slips them into his coat pocket.

"Just for my personal reference~" He sings, and moans when his bare cock makes contact with your creamy heat. Your pussy pulses, aches, clenches around nothing when he slaps his cockhead against your naked clit, releasing a whine that makes him laugh sadistically. Your mouth opens into an 'o' shape when he pops his cockhead into your cunt, eyes rolling back when he slides inch by inch into you. He grits his teeth, though he doesn't let his composure slip. Nikolai presses your knees to your tits so that he can roll his hips deeper into you, basking in the squelching noises of your cunt greedily sucking him in. He feels light headed, almost–hearing your low whines and moans. It was a dream come true.

Once his balls are pressed against your ass and he's bottomed out all of his cock inside of you does he let out a relieved sigh, as if this was the very thing that cured him of all the ailments he had. Love. You feel so full–you could feel him in your stomach in his position, and it only seemed he could go deeper with his dick angled directly at your sweet spot. You gasp when he slides past it, to which he chuckles.

"There, sweet girl? That your sweet spot?" He asks, before shuffling his hips to directly piston at your spot. Your legs shake in his arms and you let out a prolonged moan when he stills his hips and simply lets you cream and flutter around his length. "You're so pretty when you cry, little dove~"

And then he starts to fuck you, hips snapping against yours. A bead of sweat trickles down his temple as he does, the humid jungle heat of your room beginning to cloud your head. You wantonly moan, and if you had your arms you would be clinging onto him desperately as if he was your lifeline, leaving marks on him that would have ripped through skin and into flesh. His dick twitched inside of you when you squeeze around him before squealing,

"I'm gonna cum! I'm–"

"Cum for me, little dove," He coos, tilting his head back in pleasure when your release slicks up his cock. He fucks your cum into you again as your cunt clamps down on him. Your eyes roll back to your head from overstimulation. He reaches down for your clit, coaxing it out of its hood and rubbing circles against it. You keel over at the sensation, electric spiking through your spine. Your spine is damp and sweat trickles down the expanse of your back, cooling down when he lifts you up and leans back so your tits are pressed against his clothed front. "I'm gonna cum in your pretty little cunt, so take it all like the sweet girl you are, 'kay?"

"No, no! Cum outsid–"

He cuts you off by slamming his lips against yours, deepening the kiss by lacing his fingers with your hair. You whimper against it, trying to shake him off only for him to bite your bottom lip and draw blood.

"Don't be like that~" He groans out, thrusting up into you even harder, jackhammering his hips against yours before spilling his balls inside of your cunt with a semi-whimper. Your shoulders drop and you weakly weep in defeat, to which Nikolai returns your arms back to you with a sweep of his coat. He presses a kiss against your cheek while you cover your face with your arms, sobbing quietly into your skin.

"Little dove, you're all mine now," He says, and if this was another world, it would have been chaste and loving. But it's Nikolai and the present, so not everything is in your favour. "I won't let you go."