5. "Rivalry." | Mafia/ADA! Dazai Osamu

A/N: Rough sex, light bondage, anal, double penetration, threesome, slight thigh fucking, overstimulation, fingering, squirting, multiple orgasms

next: idk whatever i want i guess

XX

You're not sure as to how and when such a thing happened, but here you were, staring at a seemingly younger version of your beloved boyfriend, wrapped up in bandages and a dark coat, staring back at you with darker, sharper eyes.

You sit in silence.

"So..." You say, breaking the most awkward silence you've ever experienced. Both Dazai stare at you. "Tell me what happened again?"

"Something happened, and here I am," The younger Dazai succinctly explained, not even giving you a break by continuously staring at you. You could feel goosebumps tear through your skin.

"Ah, I'm taken aback at how brash I used to be!" The current Dazai puts a hand to his forehead, reeling away from him. You're not impressed. "How old are you again?"

"Nineteen."

Something in their minds clicked when he answers, with you unknowing of the devious plans of their little scheming minds.

"Well then," The current Dazai, sitting next to you, brings an arm around your shoulders. "We're not sure as to when and how we're going to get you back into your current timeline...but let's have some fun, shall we?" He smiles sneakily at his younger counterpart, who, to your surprise, didn't seem disgusted at all. You slap Dazai's hands away.

"Don't you feel weird for wanting to fuck a version of yourself?" You snap at him. Dazai grins.

"I want to see how I fuck you in third-person!" He cheerily responds. When he sees you unrelenting, he pouts at you, "Please?"

You're about to push him away and storm out the flat, thinking of calling Fukuzawa, but your breath hooks itself into your throat when the younger Dazai lurches forwards and skims his hands up and down your chest. He looks surprised when you don't do anything but stare at him, and then his face turns lecherous—greedy. His hands cup your tits, ambitiously groping at them with the expertise of an experienced man, before ripping away your blouse. You flush red.

"Hey, wait—"

The current Dazai lifts you to his lap, slacks unzipped, and squishes your ass gently against his cock. A sharp jolt of pleasure bolts in your cunt when you could feel it hardening, firm and hard, against your panty-clad clit. You involuntarily let out a whimper. He spreads your legs and gets himself comfortable, slotting his cock between your thighs before gently closing it. The plushness of your thigh gets him leaking.

"Your tits are so soft," The Port Mafia Dazai marvels. When he takes a nipple into his mouth and rolls his tongue against the perked nubs, you're keening and whining against Dazai's neck. All forms of complaints are communicated through clumsy hands gripping Dazai's wrists. His cock leaks between your thighs. A bead of pre-cum trickles down the shaft. You're panting and moaning when the top of his cock presses against your swollen clit through the thin fabric, only squeaking when the younger Dazai pinches and gently tugs at your nipples.

"How're you that sensitive?" He laughs at you. His dark eyes take in how you shivered and shyly looked away.

"Are you sure you want this?" You asked the Dazai that was in front of you. He looked confused at that question, before he ran his hands up and down your thighs. You shivered when Dazai, the one behind you, reached over and twirled a nipple between his long fingers. His lips latched onto your neck, suckling a dark hickey that left your head spinning in arousal.