𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦

Start from the beginning

"you're pregnant??" he asked and I nodded. He went to me and hugged me.

"congratulations eunha" he said.

"victon will be very happy knowing that another baby is on the way" he said and I smiled.

"does yoongi hyung knows?" he asked me and I shook my head.

" I'm about to tell him later, they're actually at the bts house"i said.

" oh okay, we'll drop you off there"he said and I thanked them.

"let's go?" he asked and we nodded.

He gave Hyeongjun to seohee and subin oppa helped me bring the food to the car while I carry the cupcakes and the paper bag that is filled with other stuff that I will be needing. We then went inside the car and drove off.

When we arrived, I ask them if they want to stay and eat but they said that they're already fine and they will just greet Yeonsu. I rang the doorbell and jimin answered the door, he helped with bringing the food to the dining table. Subin oppa and seohee went and greeted everyone especially Yeonsu and then after a while, they bid farewell and drove off.

"hey guys, can you stay at the living room for now? I'll be the one to fix this" I told them.

"we can help luv" yoongi said.

"nope, I insist and please go to the living room everyone, I'll call you guys if I'm done" I said with no room for any discussion.

They all nodded and left me there. I placed the food on the table neatly and then placed the cupcakes in the middle and removed the lid. After that, I placed the board on the side of the table and then since yoongi bought ice cream the board saying is just right. And then i placed the pregnancy test and the message on the table in front of the board. I went to the living room and then called them.

"guys, the food's ready!!" I said. They all walked in and chorus of woahs and wows are heard.

"woah, you shouldn't have eunha" Jin oppa said and I just smiled. And then i heard a gasp.

"wait, what is this?" jungkook said.

"read it" I said while smiling. I placed Yeonsu there beside the board.

"I've got the scoop, Mommy's due with Baby#2" jungkook read and everyone gasps

"you're pregnant??!?" yoongi asked me and I just pointed at the test and paper in front of the cupcakes. He went there and got the paper and the test. "

Hi daddy! I can't wait to meet you, Yeonsu has told me you are the best daddy ever! I'll see ya around! Love your new prince/princess" he read and he looked at me with teary eyes and then went towards me and hugged me.

"you heard it right!you guys are going to be an uncle again and you are going to have another baby" I said while smiling.

They all cheered and congratulated me then went and hugged me. Yeonsu is with jin oppa so yeah. I placed the test inside my bag and then we went ahead to eat.

"wait, why did bring so many food??" Jin oppa asked.

"Well, other than the pregnancy announcement, its also yoongi's birthday so double celebration for the best dad in the whole world" I said and peck his cheeks.

"I kinda forgot that it's my birthday today but thank you luv" he said and hugged me.

Jimin oppa appeared with a cake and we sang him a happy birthday and then we then started eating.

"This is the best birthday gift I ever received" he said and peck my cheeks

"speaking of pregnancy, when did you found out you're pregnant?" rm oppa asked.

"Well, I just found out yesterday. I didn't have any symptoms but I'm almost 2 weeks late so I decided to take a pregnancy test and then it came out positive so yeah" I told them.

"what gender do you think the baby is?" they asked me.

"Well, I think it will be a girl but even if it's a girl or a boy, I don't really mind as long as the baby will be healthy" I said and they agreed.

We then hangout and catch up with each other. And then we decided to sleep here overnight so we head upstairs to yoongi's room after cleaning up and call it a day. We placed Yeonsu on the crib that bts gifted us so that whenever we go here, Yeonsu can sleep properly. And then after cleaning up, we layed down at our bed to get some rest.

"thank you my luv" he said.

"Why are you thanking me?" I asked curious.

"Well, if i haven't met you, I wouldn't have the family that I ever wanted. And I promise that I will be the best dad to our 2 children and husband to you. You 3 are my world and I love you very very much" he said while looking at me lovingly.

"I love you more" I said and kissed him. After the kiss I cuddled with him. "and our kids and I are very lucky to have you yoongi" I said and smiled at him.

"goodnight luv" I said and yawned.

"goodnight my luv" he replied and kiss the top of my head then I went off to dreamland.

With our growing family, I can't wait what the future have in store for us but it will be worth it as long us we have each other.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/N: This is the end of the book yeorobun💜🙂~ I'm so happy and thankful for the support and love that you have given this book and to me as an author. Thank you also for sticking with me from the start until the end of this book. I have an ongoing book that I will be focusing on and I hope you will give it a try and support it too😊💜💜💜💜 Borahae yeorobun