𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦

Start from the beginning

"eunha, will come later tonight after their hangout" I said and he nodded.

~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~

Eunha's pov:

Yeonsu is with yoongi today and they will be hanging out with bts uncles. While me and seohee will go out and catch up with each other also to have our girls time. I went to my car and drove off to their house.

When I arrived, I got out and greeted my cousin and then their son, Hyeongjun. Then we head out and drove off to the mall. We roam around and shop, then we ate a restaurant there too. While eating, seohee asked me a question.

"so, what do you want to tell me?" she asked.

"Well, don't be shock okay?" I said.

"why? Is it bad or good?" she asked with a little worry in her voice.

" it's good news" I said and smiled.

"what is it?" she asked.

"I'm pregnant" I told her with a smile

"*gasp *oh my, congratulations" she said and went to me and hugged me.

"thank you" I replied.

"so when did you found out?" she asked me.

"yesterday morning" I said.

"does your husband know?" she asked and I shook my head.

"I want to surprise him later" I said.

"okay, let's get going then and I'll help you with the surprise" she said and I thanked her.

We head to the café and ordered cupcakes and then put a letters on it that says "Baby on the way". And then we will be picking it up after an hour so we decided to head to the hospital to get a check up and then I found out 1 and a half week pregnant.

After having a check up, we picked up the cupcakes and then head to our house first. We fixed the board and then all the things that I will be bringing and while doing that, seohee called subin oppa and told them to go here and they said they will be here in 10 so we waited. After a while they arrived, I greeted subin oppa and hyeongjun.

"Why do you want us to go here?" subin oppa asked.

"Well, uhmmm remember our plan to hangout and have a drink with victon oppadeul in 3 days?" I asked him.

"yes?" he said.

"Well, here" I said and gave him the bottle of beer.

"what is this?" he asked

"read it" I said while smiling and then after he read it he gasped.