Loki-Not Expecting

Start from the beginning

And in an instant he used his magic to remove yours.

"I wish I had that spell, damn how convenient would that be?"

He turns the knob of the shower on, testing the temperature.

"Ladies first." He directs you into what looks like water wonderland, hopping in behind you.

Pressed right up against your back, you feel his cold, slender fingertips run along the front of your body. Stopping right at your sweet spot.

You bite your lip as he slides one finger inside you, pumping twice, then running it back up your body.

"Missed me did you darling? Or maybe it's just the water." He begins to kiss along your neck. Humming, making you squirm.

Unfortunately your hormones are not cooperating with that of your nausea.

But you try your very hardest to hold it in, at least until Loki goes to sleep.

___

All cleaned and dried off, Loki heads into the bedroom while you stay in the bathroom finishing up your nightly routine.

Walking out into your shared bedroom, towel-clad, you see Loki laying in bed, eyes closed, but as soon as you enter the room his eyes slowly open, and he gazes over to you glancing up and down your body in awe.

"Mmm, I must be dreaming.." You giggle at how adorable and groggy he is.

You turn around and grab some pjs out of your dresser which consisted of one of his t-shirts you bought him. It's length goes shortly past your ass.

Slipping only that on, Loki stares at you, biting his lip.

"Gods my dear, you rock my shirt better than I do." You lift it up quickly to show the fact that you have nothing else on underneath.

"Oh, and nothing else? Fucking naughty girl.." he licks over his bottom lip, as you crawl into bed next to him.

He turns to his side so that he's facing you, and wraps his arm around your side, skimming his fingertips down towards your heat, yet again. You were nervous that this would trigger your nausea like earlier, so you're feeling on edge.

He begins to circle your clit, and his slender finger feels too good, a bit sensitive though.

You let out a small moan, shuddering a bit from the sensitivity.

"Mmm, so touchy my dear, how many times did you touch yourself since I've been gone.?"

Embarrassed to admit, you craved him all week, it was hard not to pleasure yourself every day.

"Every day... This week.." You admit in between airy breaths.

"Fucking naughty..." he whispers in your ear, as he inserts a finger back inside you.

But this was just another welcoming to your nausea.

"Shit-." You mutter.

"Feels good huh? My needy darling." This just sends your emotions wild.

"Loki... Stop-." You say, but he's too caught up in the moment.

"Mmm, don't you worry, your needs will be fulfilled tonight." He kisses the back of your neck, continuing to pleasure you.

"Loki please.."

"You need more? How about this?" As he inserts two fingers in, as well as rubbing your clit with his thumb.

It was becoming unbearable to control your stomach.

"LOKI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND STOP!" You yell, turning towards him forcing his hands from you, and instantly feel the tears forming. You didn't mean to yell, but he wasn't listening.