Chapter 5- Hecate and Hestia.

This Chapter Is In Percy's Point Of View.

I certainly didn't expect two goddesses at my door so early in the morning, so can you blame me for looking at them so shocked. Hestia smiled kindly at me before saying "Hello nephew may we come in, we have much to converse about."

I nodded still in shock and I moved out of the way to let the two goddesses in. I told them that they could sit on the couch, and then told my mom and Paul that this was about my dad's side, they immediately understood and went to their bedroom. I grabbed my plate of pancakes and went to sit in the living room with the both of them choosing to sit on a different couch.

"Soooo," I said to break the silence. "I haven't really been in touch with any other demigod or god lately."

Hecate smiled sadly "We know kid, but we still need to talk to you"

"We have information and an offer for you" Hestia continued off of Hecate.

I tilted my head in confusion "What type of information and what kind of offer"

Hecate looked over to Hestia and she nodded her head, Hecate then spoke "I need your help for my kind." She started and after seeing the confused look on my face she added "Witches and Wizards"

That's it guys, I know it was short but I think that's a good cliffhanger. Peace Out😊.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry couldn't resist it's still in Percy's point of view and it's in the same place 😉.

I looked at Hecate completely bewildered, I had to process what she had just told me. Witches, the people with broomsticks, big hats, and cats. Wizards, the people with big hats and say things like abracadabra, wait that's magicians. I shook my head I was getting off-topic, I looked back at Hecate and gave her a famous Percy answer "What?"

She and Hestia laughed softly, "Yes Percy, Wizards, and Witches, I have a long story to tell you if you will let me, then Hestia will explain her doing here"

I looked at her still confused but knew that more information would help so I nodded my head, lent back to get comfortable, and started eating my pancakes. What? She said it would be a long story.

So she started "Long, Long Ago, there were 4 mortals that I blessed with magic abilities, their names were, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. They founded a famous wizarding school in Scotland. The school has 4 houses representing each of the founders, Gryffindor, for Godric and his house represented courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry. Hufflepuff for Helga, her house represented hard work, patience, justice, and loyalty. Ravenclaw for Rowena, her house represented knowledge, creativity, intelligence, wisdom, and cleverness. And last, Slytherin, for Salazar, his house valued ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. To sort a person into each house, Godric created the sorting hat. The founders of the school passed down the magic that I gave them through generations and generations and sometimes I gave a few mortals powers too. The school was going great until an evil dark wizard came along, his name was Voldemort. Voldemort is now defeated by a boy famous in the wizarding world named Harry Potter. Now the wizarding world is at peace and Harry Potter and his friends are repeating their 7th year which is the last seeing as when you turn 17 in the wizarding world you are deemed an adult, at Hogwarts"

She finally stopped and I looked at her nonchalantly, I guess this all made sense if Hecate herself gave people magic. Harry Potter defeated Voldemort, so I can't see what she would need me for. I gave her my famous lopsided grin, "Lady Hecate, I understand your story, but why are you telling me this?"