Chapter 4- Never trusted me.

This Chapter Is In Percy's Point Of View.

I turned when I heard Clarisse's voice scream, and saw all of the campers including Chiron come towards me. I figured that they probably hear the explosion and came. I also figured that me standing here, and my cabin being the only one that was fine didn't make me look too good.

Chiron came to the front with Annabeth with two different expressions in their eye, one looked disappointed and one looked like they wanted to kill me, I'll let you guess which was which.

"Persues" Chiron spoke. I winced at how he said my full name and then it hit me, they think that I did this.

I looked at Chiron, Annabeth, and the rest of the campers hurt "You guys think that I did this" I said incredulously.

"Well who else than!" Clarisse called out. "We were all eating, and you were the only one over here!" She paused and looked around "And your cabin is still perfectly intact!" All of her siblings were nodding their heads in agreement, but the other campers just looked at me in shock, though a few in disgust.

"Persues," Chiron said again. I turned my head to look at him. and he was about to start talking again when Annabeth interrupted him,

"HOW COULD YOU!" She screamed with anger and hurt in her voice and it broke my heart to hear her yell like that, especially at me, knowing that I caused it. "WHY IN HADES WOULD YOU DESTROY CAMP!"

"I-I didn't I-I would nev-" I tried to say but was cut off by Clarisse,

"Oh please," She shook her head in disbelief "Who else did it then Sea Brain"

I was about to reply when Chiron snapped, "Please if I could just get more than one word in"

We all fell silent and Chiron spoke up again "Please explain your reason for this Percy"

I looked at him open-mouthed and I felt my eyes watering but I managed to get my words out "You-you really believe I did this"

He frowned and started to say something, but was again cut off by Annabeth "Of course we think you did it Percy and I can't believe you after everything we've been through" She started tearing up, but then looked angry again "We all trusted you, I trusted you but I see that was a mistake. We're done."

I looked at her feeling an intense feeling of betrayal. She dumped me. She dumped me because of something that I would never do. I thought she knew me better than this. I thought she was supposed to be smart. Maybe I was wrong because I know she's smart so maybe she really just never trusted me. Maybe she always thought that I would do something like this. Right now all I felt was like I just got stabbed straight through the heart. I felt like-. My thoughts were interrupted by Chiron speaking again,

"Percy, you are the only one over here" He hesitated "Surely you are the reason the cabins have exploded"

I looked at my mentor and was on the verge of crying. How did no one else realize that I would never do something like this? How did no one realize that if I wanted to do something like this I wouldn't make it obvious that I did it? Did they all never trust me? All I could feel was betrayal. They never trusted me, they always thought that I would do something wrong. Even at someone's attempt to frame me, nobody even considered that I wouldn't do something like this. Right now, I just wanted to die.

I looked up at all the campers and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. In a shaky voice, I told them "If you really think I did this," I paused "Then go ahead, attack, I thought you all trusted me, I trusted you all, but I see you didn't feel the same way towards me. I won't attack back, and I'll let you torture me or do whatever else you want."