Chapter 3- All Tartarus Breaks Loose.

This Chapter Is In Percy Point Of View.

When Annabeth finally woke up I had already put on my clothes and I was reading, yes me Percy Jackson was reading a book, it was a book about magic and spells and stuff, it just appeared when I woke up and seeing as I had a dream about Hecate, the goddess of magic and spells, I assumed she was the one who gave it to me, but I'm not sure why, just as I'm not sure about why I had that dream, but the book was pretty cool and it was ancient Greek, so I guess I didn't mind reading it. When Annabeth saw me sitting against the wall reading she greeted me

"Morning Percy, how is that seaweed brain of yours reading a book"

I rolled my eyes and tried my best to look hurt "I am deeply offended Annabeth I am super smart"

She smirked, "Sure you are Percy, what are you reading anyway?"

When she asked me that it reminded me of the dream I had, I told her "That reminds me I had a dream." "Not of Tartarus" I added after seeing the scared look on her face.

Her face relaxed as she asked, "Then what about?"

I told her to get dressed and I'd tell her about it at breakfast. When she finished getting dressed, it was just the time for breakfast so we made our way to the dining pavilion, but as we walked past the fire, I could have sworn I saw the goddess Hestia.

I turned my back to the fire and looked at Annabeth, "Annabeth did you just see that?" I asked.

She looked at me "See what?" She questioned back.

"See..." I turned back to the fire and she was gone, maybe I'm seeing things "Nevermind, it's nothing. 

She looked at me strangely and just nodded her head. When we finally made it to the tables, we got our food and went to burn some for our parents, Annabeth went first, but when it was my turn I burned the food and said quietly "Thank you for everything dad" and when I smelt the food, it didn't smell normal, in fact, it smelt more like burnt food than the normal comfort smell.

 That's strange, I thought, today has been the weirdest, I really need to tell Annabeth everything. So I sat down at my table where Annabeth was waiting, she was smiling but then took one look at my face and her face turned into a Sirius (Get it HAHA) expression, she said "Spill"

I did. I told her about the strange dream I had about Hecate, I told her about how after that book appeared, I told her about thinking I saw Hestia in the fire, but the one thing I didn't tell her, was the thing I was going to regret not telling her very soon. I didn't tell her about the burning food smell because I wanted to talk to my dad about it first. I knew he couldn't be mad at me after the war, but I still felt embarrassed that it happened. I told myself that I would tell Annabeth later, but little did I know I wouldn't get that chance.

Anyways, after I finally finished telling Annabeth everything (except for the thing with my dad) she looked surprised, but not at all worried, "Seaweed brain, you shouldn't worry about this, Hecate might have helped Hazel, but remember which side she was on in the Titan war, she's probably still mad and wants to mess you up." Annabeth told me

"Annabeth, why would she be mad, especially with me, I got her children a cabin at our camp and gave her the recognition she deserved, and that doesn't explain Hestia either," I said.

Annabeth looked as if she was trying to find an explanation for this, then she looked like she had found one, I rolled my eyes in my head to see how she was going to explain, then she said "Hecate is probably showing you all of that because she expects you to help her again, she probably needs something done and she knows that you helped her before and so she is going to get you to help, that book probably has something to do with it so I suggest getting rid of it, and like you said you probably imagined seeing Hestia" She finished.

I was only half-listening to what Annabeth was saying, she probably said something like 'She's trying to use you, or the book is not good and you should get rid of it, and you only imagined seeing Hestia'. After seeing she was done, I nodded my head and said the only thing I knew would convince her I was listening "You're right" I told her.

She nodded her head and sighed "I know I am Percy, so you will get rid of the book?"

I nodded feeling guilty, I can't remember the last time I lied to Annabeth, I'm pretty sure since Tartarus this was the first time but I couldn't get rid of the book, I don't know why, but it felt important, Hecate was trying to tell me something, but still something about today was off. It was like a gut feeling, but I knew today was not going to end happily for me.

When everyone finished eating Chiron stood up and said he had an announcement, "Everyone, if I could have your attention." He started "I am proud to announce that the camp is 100% back  to normal with some minor fixes." He said happily.

Everyone started screaming and pounding their hands together excitedly, including me. We had been working on the camp for about 2 months since the war ended at the end of May and it's now August (I know that's not accurate, but just go with it) so I'm sure everyone is happy that all of our hard work has paid off.

"So" Chiron continued, "I think this calls for a celebration!" The yelling got louder after Chiron said this, he then clapped his hands and asked for silence.

"Before this celebrational feast, I need to address something," Chiron told us. "You may be wondering why Mr. D. isn't here" "He isn't gone forever" he added after seeing smiles starting to appear on our faces. "He is doing a job for Zeus and Poseidon"

The campers started looking towards me and I just shrugged. I had no clue what Mr. D. was doing and honestly, I didn't care even if it was for my dad. 

"Well on that note," Chiron clapped his hands and all the tables merged together and loads of food appeared, more than I thought was possible. "Let's eat!"

When I was about to start eating I heard a voice in my head say 'Be ready young hero.'

The voice seemed so warming and familiar, but I couldn't place it, I decided to ignore it.

'Do not ignore me Perseus.' the voice said again.

'Who are you?' I thought back.

'Just be ready, it will start very soon.' It told me.

'Ready for what, what's going to start?' I asked the voice.

'I am sorry Perseus, just be ready.' It said, and this time I felt the presence fading in my head.

'Wait, don't go! What are you talking about?' I asked, but I knew it was gone.

"Are you ok Percy?" Annabeth asked me. "You haven't touched your food, and there are blue cookies just for you."

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine," I told her. "I'm just gonna go to my cabin to lay down, I'll be back soon." I kissed her cheek then got up without letting her answer.

 While I was near my cabin I was thinking of the voice and as if my thoughts summoned it I heard it again.

'Perseus, hurry and return to your girlfriend'

'First of all, I'm Percy, second, why do I need to do that' I thought back to it.

'PERSEUS GO NOW!' It screamed and my head was pounding.

'I'm going, I'm going' And I started sprinting back to the tables, for some reason I felt the voice was right, but I had no clue why. But then... I heard the noise and turned to see a horrible sight, all of the cabins. Every Single One was up in flames... except mine. I was about to run back to tell Chiron what happened when a familiar voice yelled "YOU!" 

That's the chapter guys! I think it's pretty good, but I really don't like how short it is, I'll work to improve that. There will be a Harry chapter soon enough, but there is no pattern on how I switch between the two and others. Let me know what you think in the comments. Don't forget to vote! Love you all. Peace Out😊!