fourteen ~ i cant believe i ever loved you

Everyone seemed to stare at me weirdly as I walked through the halls. I was used to people staring and people not giving a shit about me at all but, this attention was different.. Boys were smirking, girls laughing, I didn't know what was going on.

It was only when I had got to the food hall that I realised. My own, naked body was ugly and horrible and being stared at by everyone. Fucking pointless. It's fucking pointless that I'm here. No one actually wants me, do they?

I looked around at all of the people, laughing and smirking and shouting. I couldn't believe it was Jordie with that Facebook and my pictures and saw Cal and I kiss. She's out to ruin my life and I never knew she could do such a good job at just that.

My chest collapsed in as Calum turned around, his eyes watery and fists clenched. I stared at him, tears rolling down my cheeks and my body curled up on a wall. His mouth was open, almost as if in disgust. Beside him, Jordie rubbed his back, smirking at me. 

He pulled away, walking over to me and looking me in the eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me that you sent these to another dude?" He spat, "I can't believe I ever...l...loved you."

"No Calum! It was Jordie! She made me send th-" He cut me off, staring at me angrily.

"She said you would try and blame her, but I'm sorry Alexa, I believe my girlfriend. I can't believe you would do something behind my back like that. You're a fucking whore!"

"Calum! Don't say that!" I cried, trying to shout in a strong manner but I couldn't.

He pushed my hands as I tried to grab him, making me fall to the ground. I stared up at his body as it walked away, no one offering to help me up. I pushed off the ground, picking myself up and out of the food hall. I needed to get away from this.

"I never knew Art Girl looked so damn good naked."

"Yeah who would guess? She's ugly all the other times.."

I cried, rushing home and through the door. Mum sat there for a moment, staring at me with tears in her eyes, "Alexa, the school called." 

"Please say you don't believe them." I cried, slumping down onto the ground.

"I just want to know what happened." Mum spoke in a shaky voice.

"Jordie is what happened." 

"Jordie?"

"I'll show you." I said, standing up weakly and taking mum upstairs to see my laptop.

I was ready to die. I wanted to die. Who the fuck would care anyway?

✎✎✎

does anyone wanna start a club where we hunt down jordie??? 

okay the book is so close to the end now guys :(

maybe 3 or 4 chapters left....

i love you

stay safe - millie xx