seven ~ take me

I guess you could say I had a weird feeling. I hadn't been on Facebook for months but let's face it, who even cares about Facebook? But I still had a weird feeling. Something was bad. Something was wrong. And I guess you could say I was right.

"Art Girl, I know your secret." The message said.

"What secret?" I typed back. Who the fuck was this person?

"I know you and Calum kissed and I know he has feelings for you. Sure, I even have the pictures to prove it." And yes, there were photos.

My heart stopped. How did someone get a picture of Calum and I? The door was locked. I don't understand, "Please delete them."

"Only if you do something for me." 

"What have I got to do?" I would do nearly anything I could for these pictures to be deleted or hidden.

"Send me pictures."

"Pictures? Of what?"

"Yourself would be nice. Would be fitting. If you do this, I will happily delete the photos. But don't think you're clever Art Girl, I want the real pictures. Send me a full body picture, naked."

I gulped. I couldn't do this. Never in my life would I have ever thought that I'd do this. But I can't be bullied anymore than I am now, I can't let the photo's be published or shown to people. I had to do this. For both Calum and I's sake.

 ✎✎✎✎✎✎

I nearly threw up as I sent the pictures to the unknown messenger and their response was nearly just as horrific. How did this happen? How did I get to this stage where I have to show off my body to make sure I wouldn't be as bullied? I know I've let my family down. I've let myself down.

My body twisted and turned around in bed as I thought of the night ahead. I didn't have school tomorrow, that was a plus, however my naked body was now somewhere floating in someone else's phone. I just want everything to be okay. Why does this always happen to me? Why do I have to be so unlucky?

✎✎✎✎✎✎

My body shivered as I opened up the door to a very cute, red nosed Calum. His smile was beautiful. He was beautiful.

"May I come in? I'm kind of freezing my balls off here." He laughed.

I nodded, I couldn't have the heart to talk to him. 

He followed me into the living room and slammed back on my sofa, "This place is cosy."

"Calum? Why are you even here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Can't I hang out with a friend?" He smirked, reaching for the remote.

"Friend? Calum we were like enemi-" I was cut off by the laughing of my mother.

"Calum! So good to see you! How have you been? How's Mali?" My mum smiled, bending down and kissing his cheek.

Calum grinned and nodded in response, "Everything is great!"

I rolled my eyes, Calum had such charm that even my mum missed him being round our house. Well, obviously more than I did anyway. 

"I'll leave you two." She smiled.

Calum patted the seat next to him and hesitantly, I took it.

"So, what should we do?" Calum smiled.

"Calum, I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"Nope! No time for talking, we are just gonna relax."

I huffed, falling back into the chair and watching the TV screen flash before my eyes. I wanted to be alone and I certainly did not want to be with Calum. He was the one who caused all of this in the first place, with his stupid connection shit. I could strangle him right now if I had the will power.

Unlocking my phone, I checked through my emails. I was waiting for a reply. A reply from an art exhibition which would hopefully be showing off high school's students work so that college's could see them. I needed to get out of this place and to college.

My heart flipped in my chest as an email from the company came up next to the obviously, many other emails I had. My body squirmed and danced as I screamed and stood up. Calum screamed in shock as I rushed through the halls.

"Mum! Mum! They've said I've got it!" My eyes filled with tears.

"They accepted you to the exhibition?!" Mum grinned.

I nodded and soon I was in a warm embrace as mum read the email behind my back from my phone. Not longer after a very bewildered Calum appeared at the doorway, "What happened?"

"I got accepted to this college Art thing!" I smiled.

My smile soon faded as I read through the email again, 'Please bring a date/guest (not related) to the special showcase

"Why aren't you smiling anymore?" Calum asked, rushing to me.

"It says I have to bring a date or guest." I murmured.

"That's okay, just bring me." Mum smiled.

"They can't be related." I groaned.

Calum smirked down at me, his eyes glinting, "Take me!"

I stared up at him. Was he crazy? Was he on drugs? This is not the Calum I have come to know and hate and wherever he is, I miss you a little. The new Calum is too nice.

"Are you mad?!" I screeched.

"I think it would be fun. Besides, I wanna see what work you'll be displaying."

I thought for a moment, "Okay Calum, you can come. Just, be careful of the hate you're going to get."

Calum lifted his eyebrows and then smiled, "I'd be happy to get hate if it was for being with a perfect girl like you."