CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR : PURCHASE

I could hear his footsteps. My sleep disappered all of a sudden and a unknown fear came inside me. What if he saw me? God! I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Esha you aren't sleeping, better get up. " his deep voice echoed the whole room. Shit! I woke up immediately and looked at him.

"Why do you have to put up such a ugly fight on the road? " he asked by keeping his hand inside his pockets.

"I-I wan-wanted money Aadhvik. " I stammered.

"Just for money you will do all this? Literally Esha. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself. " he gave me such a dirty look.

I gulped.

"You know what Aadhvik since you fired me from work and I was literally shown in television and there is an other rumour going that the file was taken by me. Me in the sense, the project manager so I am not even able to find a decent job to earn my own money." I defended.

"So? Will you play such a dirty game?" He raised his eyebrows.

"So in the sense? Only if I had gone to work. I won't even take a single paise from your pocket. I will spend it on my own. Like I even tried for loans but no one is even ready to give because I am not working and I don't have any surety??!!" I split our everything to him.

"You know what! Hold this. Gobble up all my money. But for god's sake don't do these dirty business. " he hands over his ATM card and made his way towards the washroom.

Woah! Such a clean ATM card with sharp edges. Oh my goodness.

I developed a whole browse pages for beautiful dresses, Jewels and gifts and what not. I don't regret marrying him now. God, it is freaking twelve and I am still not done. I brought everything possible and entering his card details is so satisfying.

After a hour or so he came to bed but I still couldn't resist myself from staring at all the beautiful things.

"Do you have any idea to sleep tonight?" He asked.

"Oops! I will come now. Hahaha" I chuckled.

With so much dissatisfaction I closed my laptop and was back in bed. I didn't even eat dinner. He didn't even bother asking me to eat.

RUDE!

In the middle of the night I woke up out of nowhere and turned to look at him.

"What the hell! Why are you starting at me in the middle of night Aadhvik?" I screamed .

"Nothing" he smiled.

"Go and sleep Aadhvik" I pushed him away and threw the pillow next to me on him. Thank goodness he caught it.

By the way what is he doing in the middle of night staring at me? This Aadhvik!!!! No one can understand him execpt god.

##########

I woke up to find the whole room upside down. I looked for him and he wasn't there. Was there a robbery last night? Oh my goodness!! Where is Aadhvik?

I was actually scared and I grabbed a flower pot kept beside the bed. I held it tight and was even ready to commit a murder. My safety is more important!

"AADHVIK!! AADHVIK!!" I called his name and went in serch of him. There was zero response. The other rooms, dinning and backyard everything was perfectly set. Only my room! Something is fishy here.

I went to the hall and find him sitting on the sofa with his tux. Why is he still here?

"Aadhvik! What happened? " I slowly asked him.