"Aww but you look great in that dress you should keep it on." The man said.

She rolled her eyes. The the man turned on the light. I got a good look at him. He looked like a monster. His skin was blue he had sharp teeth he kinda looked like a shark. Then he handed the lady her clothes. She walked into the corner of the room and turned around. She started to take her dress off I watched as she slid it off. Then I felt a fist hit the side of my face.

"Oww fuck!!! What was that for!" I yelled.

The shark man stood infront of me giving me a deadly glare.

"Look at her like that again and I'll kill you." He threatened.

"Sorry Kisame no can do we can't kill him just yet we need information." I heard the lady say.

What do they mean they need information. The shark man apparently named Kisame stepped to the side. The lady was now dressed in a some old looking clothes. She didn't look as hot but still.

"Ok I going to ask you a few questions and your going to answer them. Ok, ok. Frist question do you know these people." She said holding up three pictures of the people I work with.

What dose she want with them. I lied and told her no.

"Bull shit!" She yelled and then punched me in the face.

To be honest it really hurt but I lied agian.

"I don't know who these people are." I said.

"If your going to keep lying like this you better hope you have a high pain tolerance." She said.

She than took off my shoes and socks. What is she doing? Then she went and grabbed needle nosed pliers. What she doing with those? She then took them and used them to rip out my toenail.

"AHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!!!!" I screamed in pain.

"NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!" She yelled.

"FINE FINE!!! I'll tell you. The one in the Frist picture is Neishi the second one is Botan and the third one is Diasuke." I said out if breath.

"Good. Next questi-" I cut her off.

"What do you want with me and my friends!" I yelled.

She took the pliers and struck me with them. Pain washed over my whole body.

"SHUT UP I DO THE TALKING!!!" She screamed.

My vision started to blur then everything faded to black.

Reiko's P.O.V

After I hit Futo over the head he passed out.

"Aww crap now I have to wait for him to wake up." I muttered.

Me and Kisame waited for Futo to wake back up. I started to get impatient.

"Uhg how long will this take?!" I whined.

"Have some patients, he'll wake back up." Kisame said calmly.

"Nope I'm done waiting." I said.

I grabbed Futos shirt and shook it.

"Wake back up!!" I yelled in his ear.

He quickly woke back up. He looked around before he started to struggle against his restraints.

"LET ME GO!!" He screamed.

"I would shut up if I were you. You still have 19 nails to go along with 34 teeth (that may be wrong lol) and 360 bones." I said with a smirk.