Chapter 11

Authors note

Enjoy the story!
_______________________________________

Reiko's P.O.V

I walked out of Peins office. I saw Kisame sitting on the bench outside of his office.

"Hey Kisame Pein said you would show me around and to my new room." I told him.

"Oh ok. Wait you said yes?!" Kisame said happily.

"Ya I did now stop smiling like a toddler." I scoffed at him. Kisame looked a little hurt by that but he lead me back down the hall explaining what all the rooms where for. When we got to the main area I saw I huge statue. (It's the one where they suck the jinchuuriki into.) Kisame told me what it was for and then he lead me to the kitchen. When we walked into the kitchen I saw Hidan and Kakuzu. Hidan gave me a weird look before saying. "What is she doing here?" He came across as rude and I wasn't in the mood to be nice to him anymore so I snapped back.

"I joined your little boy band and what its to you anyway?"

"Ohh you caught a really looker Kisame but she could fix that mouth of here's or I'll have to fix it for her." He said as he gave me a creepy grin.

"Go fuck your self you look like you could be my grandpa!" I said coldy.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU BITCH I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW IM NOT THAT OLD!!" Hidan screamed at me.

"Ugh Kisame keep your pet in check look want she's done." Kakuzu said. Kisame grabbed me by the arm and lead me out of the kitchen before I could say anything to Kakuzu about his little pet remark. When we where away from the kitchen Kisame looked at me dead in the eyes and said.

"Hidans right you need to watch your mouth or you can get me in alot of trouble or even worse dead. So smarten up."

"Ugh fiiiine ,but you can't look at me and say that Hidan doesn't look aleast 53." I said with smirk. Kisame let out a chuckle.

"Your not wrong." Then Kisame showed me the rest of the hideout. He showed me where all the rooms where. He showed me my room. My room was right next to his. When he opened the door to my room I noticed it was so plain. There wasn't anything in it. The only things that where in there where a bed a closet and a dresser.

"I know it's kinda boring. But Hey if you want we can got to your old house and grab your stuff." He said to me.

"My house?" I said puzzled.

"Well ya we ca-." I interrupted Kisame.

"My house was burned to the ground along with everything in it and I haven't had another one. I just stayed where ever someone would let me. But it's nice that you thought of me." I said with a fake smile. Kisame gave me a sad look before saying.

"Well it's almost dinner so come to the kitchen and we'll find you something to eat. You must be hungry by now." He said before leading me to the kitchen.

_______________________________________oh is that sad backstory I smell. Anyway 542 words.