Chatper 10

Authors note

Ok so in the last chapter I said about how I was having trouble writing this so I changed some things up but just for the future chatpers so you don't have to go back and re-read all the others chatpers. Also I'm so very sorry this took so long to post school has been up my ass. Anyway enjoy.
_______________________________________

Reiko's P.O.V

We stood at the front of the new hideout I weighed my opinions. I either could go and sit back in that cell like a dog or ask if Pein would let me join the Akatsuki. Kisame did a few hand sings and the rock blocking the way moved. When we entered the cave I saw Pein waiting at the entrance. I really didn't want to do this but I had no choice.

"Hey Pein can I talk to you for a minute." I said.

" Ya sure Kisame Reiko follow me." He said as he lead us donw a dark hallway. I noticed that this hideout was similar to the old one. He lead us to a room and told us both to come inside.

"Kisame why dose she not have her handcuffs on?" He said.

"Well I figured that they would just slow us down and I feel that I can trust her enough to keep them off." He said.

"Hmmm well I guess your right, ok I'll let it go this time. Also Reiko what did you want to see me for?" Pein questioned.

"Well I thought about it and I have been considering joining the Akatsuki. But before do I would like to know with more detail on what the Akatsuki dose and what's in it for me." I said.

"Mmmm I see, Kisame can you please leave the room this isn't any of your business anymore." He told Kisame.

"Alright." He said as he walked out and shut the door.

"So you want to know more about the Akatsuki and what it dose?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright well can you start with telling what you already know that way I don't have to repeat things you already know." Pein said.

"Well honestly I don't know to much about the Akatsuki that's why I didn't want to join. But I what I do know from what I have heard from other ninja is that you are pretty much a group that kill people." I said

"I see, well I have quite alot to explain to you then. Alright so you are right about us being a group of people how kill others but their is a reason behind it." He told me.

"Oh ok that makes more sense. But what it the reason."

"We want to bring peace to this world." He said.

"Wait peace, how are you going to do that by killing a bunch of innocent people." I exclaimed.

"I can't tell you our whole plan just yet because I don't have total trust in you yet but I will tell you this. Right now we are working to capture all the jinchuuriki." He said.

"Wait how many do you have at this moment?" I asked him.

"We have captured four. We already have the one tails, the two tails, the seven tails, and the three tails." He said.

"WOW, that's crazy." I yelled.

"Yes it is quite impressive. If I remember correctly you also wanted to know what is in it for you." Pein said.

"Ya I did." I said.

"Well if you join the Akatsuki you not only will be part of making world peace you will also be able to have a home three meals a day and get paid. I will give you a moment to make up your mind when you are ready please tell me you answer."Pein told me. I stood there and thought about it. Well I don't really want to go back into those cells and joining doesn't sound so bad.

"I have made up my mind. I'll join the Akatsuki." I told Pein.

"Good choice." Pein said. Pein did a few hand sings his hand turned a black color. I jumped back.

"There's no need to be scared I'm just planting a tracking justu in you so I can see where you are." He said as he moved his hand closer.

"Oh ok, here." I lifted up the side of my shirt so my rib cage was showing he placed his hand on my ribs.

"AHHHH SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed. He removed his hand and when I looked at my ribs there was a black hand print left there.

"Sorry I know that's not very pleasant."Pein said to me.

"Ya no shit. Anyway what do you want me to do now?" I asked him.

"Well you can ask Kisame to give you a look around and show you your room." Pein said to me before he left the room.

_______________________________________ This was a long chatper also there will be some romance stuff coming so ya. I'm sorry if this was sloppy or seemed rushed it wrote late at night sorry. 859 words