Chatper 24

Authors note

Ok guys just a heads up this chapter contains alot of blood, gore, and death so you can skip if you want. Also I'm so very sorry for how long this took to make my family has been going to the lake alot so I dont have alot of time to write chatpers. I also I was having a hard time writing this chapter I felt like it was sloppy and wasn't very proud of it. And this chapter will be very long so buckle up. Thanks for understanding enjoy the story. 
_______________________________________

Reiko's P.O.V

I walked towards the village trying my best not to fall in these dumb high heels. Once I got to the village walking had gotten a lot easier. I walked to where the bar is.

I walked into the bar. Music was playing really loudly. It was crowded with people. Some where dancing others where drinking it was a mess. I walked around looking for Futo. I had no luck finding him so I went to go get a drink. I got a fancy red drink that tasted sweet. Then I walked around looking for Futo. I walked around till I was shoved by someone behind me causing me to lose my balance and fall. I was about to hit the floor but I was caught. When I looked up I saw Futo he looked exactly like the man in the pictures Pein showed me and Kisame.

Futos P.O.V (just so you know Futos a scum bag.)

I was dancing till a girl fell onto me. She spilled her drink all over my new suit. I caught her before she could hit the floor. I helped her stand back up. When I looked at her she was wearing a black dress that went down to her mid thigh she was also wearing back high heels. She was very pretty.

"Are you ok miss?" I asked.

"Thanks to you I am." She said. "Wait I spilled my drink all over your suit I'm so sorry! How much was it I'll pay you back." She said as she pulled out her wallet.

"This is really expensive and I doubt you'll be able to pay me back." I said.

"Then how can I make it up to you?" She asked.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled in close and whispered into her ear. "Mabey theres is a way you can pay me back." I said as I kissed her kneck.

"Alright I think I can pay you back follow me." She said in a sexy voice.

I followed her out of the bar. She lead me out of town and to a small shed. I have her a questioning look. She gave me a grin.

"This way we can be as loud as we want." She said as she bit her lower lip.

When we where just outside the shed I pulled her into a kiss. She kissed me back. Then without breaking the kiss she opened the door and lead us inside. She pushed me against the wall. Then she pulled away from the kiss. When I opened my eyes I saw there was a tall figure looming over us.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!" I yelled.

"Kisame tie him up." She said.

"Wait what?!?" The figure grabbed me and threw me into the chair and tied me up.

"Kisame get me my water." She said.

The figure got water bottle and gave it to her. She took a sip swished it around her mouth than spit it out.

"Eww gross. Futo your breath stink and your kissing is shit." She said.

"Ha ha good for a second there I thought you where enjoying your self." The figure laughed.

"You shh Kisame your not out of the clear with that little stunt you pulled earlier." She said as she gave him a nasty glare.

"Now turn on a light and get me my clothes please." She said.