Chapter 6

Authors note

Holy I'm really spamming these it probably because I have nothing better to do but anyway enjoy.
_______________________________________

Kisame P.O.V

I stormed out of the cell and donw the hallway and when I got to the kitchen I threw the dishes in the sink and yelled "THAT UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I COOK A MEAL FOR HER BUT NO SHE THROWS IT ON THE FLOOR!!" I slammed my fist into the wall. Then Hiadn siad to Kakuzu "Looks like it didn't go so well." Kakuzu just nodded. I left the hide out when I was just about to leave Deidara asked where I was going all flustered. I just glared at him and then left.

Itachi P.O.V (ya a new P.O.V)

Ever since Reiko came Kisame has been acting really strange. He always seemed to either be pissed or flustered witch wasn't like him. Kisame was usually a very calm and funny guy sure he can get mad or upset sometimes but he's never gotten like this. And I noticed before Pein asked Reiko and him to come to his office he actually seemed alot happier with her around. My thoughts where interrupted by Deidara walking over to me and asking " Hey do you know why Kisame is in such a foul mood?"

"No not really why'd you ask?" I questioned.

"Well I heard him yell something from the kitchen and then when he was about to leave the hide out and I asked him where he was going he gave me a nasty glare." Deidara said

"Really Hmm." I said

"So do you have any idea why he's acting like this any at all?" Deidara asked again.

"Well he has been acting wired ever since Reiko showed up." I answered

"Ya, you know he has been real temperamental ever since she show up.Well anyways I have to go Pein sent me and Sasori on a mission." Deidara waved goodbye and him and Sasori left the hide out. My thoughts wandered back to Kisame and Reiko. I must have been sitting there for awhile because Tobi came up to me and asked me if I was dead. I told him no and then he skiped off. Then I got up and went to go do something to get my mind off Reiko and Kisame.

Kisame P.O.V

I layed down under a tree and closed my eyes and thought about everything that's been going on. I thought about Reiko and how mean I was to her early. I overreacted she was probably mad at me for tossing her in the cell, she did hit the ground pretty hard. I wonder why she didn't want to join the Akatsuki. Then my eyelids got heavy and I fell asleep. When I woke up the sun was setting I had calmed down so I made my way back to the hide out.

When I got back to the hide out I grabbed then Frist Aid kit some water and a bowl of oatmeal and headed donw towards the cells. When I got there I was met with a horrific sight. Reiko was laying and the ground passed out her knuckles where shredded and her left wrist looked broken. I layed her donw on the bed and grabbed a cloth out of the Frist Aid kit and ran it under some warm
water. I whipped the blood off of her hands and face. Then I put some alcohol on her fist so they wouldn't get an infection. Then I bandaged them up as best as I could. Next I worked on her wrist I took some popsicle sticks and set them up so her wrist was supported then I bandaged it up. Then I made a sling so her wrist would have some support. I left the food beside her bed than left.
_______________________________________ok I might post one more tonight but I'm not sure yet. 652 words.