Chatper 22

Authors note

He he he he he he he😏😏😏😏. Enjoy
_______________________________________

Kisame's P.O.V

We walked till we came to the Blossom Inn. When we went inside there was an old looking lady at the front desek. She had small glasses and her gray hair was tied up in a neat bun. We walked over to her.

"Excuse me how much is it to get a room with two separate beds?" Reiko asked.

"Oh Im sorry dear we only have room made for couples. So the beds are made for two people to share. Is that a problem?" She said.

"Uhhhhh well not really I guess. How much is it for a night?" Reiko asked.

"It's 35$ a night." She told her.

"Ok then one room please." Reiko said reaching for her wallet.

I quickly pushed her wallet and took out my own.

"What are you doing?" Reiko asked.

"Well since you paid for the food I'll pay for the room." I said.

"Oh ok thank you Kisame." She said with a smile.

"No problem." I said as I handed the women the money.

The old women then handed me a key witch had a little thing connected that read the number 24. We thanked the women and walked off to our room.

We walked till we came across room 24. When I unlocked the door and walked in the room walked over to the bed and flopped on the bed.

"Uggg I'm so tired." I said.

"Hey I'm going to go get a drink then I'm going to bed ok." Reiko said.

"Hey I can sleep on the couch if you want." I said.

"No it's fine. Besides the couch looks uncomfortable so I doubt you would get a good sleep. And I trust you won't do anything creepy or pervy. Also I'm waaaaay to tired to even care anymore." She said as she grabbed a cup off the counter and filled it with water from the tap.

"Are you sure." I asked.

"Yep." She said as she drank the water.

I set my backpack and sword off to the side and took off most of my clothes only leaving my underwear on. To be honest it felt really weird being almost naked infront of Reiko. I pushed my embarrassment aside and slid under the covers. I layed on my back and closed my eyes.

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt something lay on top of me. When I opened my eyes I say Reiko laying on top of my chest. I felt me face heat up.

"Ummm hey Reiko umm what are you doing." I asked nervously.

"Oh I'm sorry it just that your really warm and I'm cold so I thought you wouldn't mind. I'm sorry I'll move." She said embarrassed.

"Umm no no it fine if it will help you sleep better than it fine I guess." I said.

She chuckled. Then she laid her head back donw on my chest. She looked so cute like that. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to trace my fingers along the scars on her back. I didn't realize how many she had. Who could do something like this to her. The more I thought about the more angry I got. I felt Reiko lift her head up.

"Hey if my scars bother you than I can put on my shirt. I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"Wait what! No I'm sorry I didn't mean it to seem that Im bothered by them. If you asked me I think that they show how strong you are." I said.

"Really I have never thought of them that way I always hated how the scars made me look." She said looking me in my eyes.

"I think there unique just like my blue skin. Think of it this way you will never find another person like you and you'll never find another person like me." I said with a smile.

She layed there for a second staring at me in total shock.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to sound so cheesy! I-" I was cut off Reiko pulling me into a kiss.

Her lips where so soft. She kissed me with such passion. I kissed her back. After a few minutes she broke the kiss. Her face was dusted with light pink blush. She smiled at me before saying.

"Thank you Kisame." Then she layed her head back on my chest and within seconds fell asleep.

I layed my head back on to my pillow. I smiled thinking about what just happened. Then i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning. Reiko was still fast asleep. She looked she peaceful. I kissed her on the forehead.  Her bright blue eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Good night." She said as she closed her eyes and layed her head back donw.

"Hey we have a mission to do." I said.

"Ummm tell Pein I don't want to do it." She said.

"Ummm no I don't feel like getting yelled at." I replied.

I got up. Reiko fell off of me and on to the bed.

"Hey come back your warm. I'm cold. Come back!" She started to yell.

"Ssshhhhh you can't yell or we will get kicked out." I said.

"Then come back and cuddle me so I'm not cold." She whimpered.

"Jeez aren't you clingy." I said as I slid on my pants.

"I'm not clingy I'm just cold. Now come here and cuddle me or I won't kiss you anymore." She argued.

"Oh my god fine. I'll cuddle you for five minutes then you promise me you'll get up." I asked.

"Fine. Now get over here!" She yelled.

"Shhhhh said no yelling you'll get us kicked out." I said.

I climbed back into bed. Reiko wrapped her arm around my chest and threw her leg over mine. She nuzzled right up against me. We layed there for five minutes. Once those five minutes where up I got up and so did she. Once we had got out of bed she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. Then I leaned down to her level and gave her a kiss.

"Happy." I asked.

"Yep." She said happily.

After that we both got dressed we headed to the front desk and returned our key to the old lady. Then we left to the restaurant we where at last night to go get something to eat.

_______________________________________Ha ha it happened!! See the longer you wait the bigger the pay off. Also I hope this was a good chatper and I hoped you guys liked it. 1129 words