Chapter 8

Authors note

I don't have anything to say except enjoy.
_______________________________________

Kisame P.O.V

When I arrived at the hideout the Frist thing I grabbed was a loaf of bread and some water and made my way donw to the cells. When I got there Reiko was laying on the bed she looked almost dead. When I walked over to Reiko her eyes where just barely opened. I sat her up and started to feed her and told her about how sorry I was, she didn't seem to even care. So I let her finish her meal and then I went back to my room to grab the rest of my stuff. When I had packed everything up I grabbed some handcuffs that Pein had gave me so I could handle her easier. I walked down to the cell and opened the cell door. Reikos woke back up and asked me what I was doing here.

"The enemy has discovered our current location so we are moving everything to a new hideout." I told her.

"Oh." She said. When I slipped the handcuffs on her she didn't fight back. I looked up at her and her eyes looked so lifeless. I thought she would have put up a fight or say something like I'm not going with you but no she just looked down and didn't say word.

Reikos P.O.V

I was woken up by Kisame comming in to my cell he had some handcuffs in his hand witch was kinda weird. I asked him what he was doing her and he said something about the enemy had found this hideout so where moving to a new hideout out. He slipped the handcuffs on me I didn't even bother to fight back I didn't have the energy to. He walked me out of the cell and grabbed a few bags sitting by the exit of the hideout. When I stepped out side the bright sun hit my face it felt really nice. "Its been so long." I said under my breath. Kisame looked back at me I just kept my eyes on the ground. Throughout the trip Kisame tryed to make small talk but I didn't really talk back to him I didn't want to. On our frist night of our trip we stopped by a small stream Kisame caught some fish and he cooked it over a small fire. When I ate the fish I could feel my energy comming back to me it also tasted so good. "Do you like it?" Kisame asked. "Yes thank you." I said as I smiled at him this must of made him happy to because he smiled back at me. I had never seen his smile before but it's really cute. After we had finished the meal I tryed to go to sleep but turns out it gets really cold at night. I sat there and shivered. Kisame must have noticed because he walked over to me and said "Here have this." He took off his cloak and layed it on top of me it was so warm. But the I thought that he'll have nothing to cover him so he'll be cold. "Wait but if you give me this you'll be cold since you only have yous pants on so here take it." I told him.

"No you can have it I'll be fine." He said.

"No you won't now take the cloak." I was starting to get mad at him.

"Fine then." He took the cloak and layed back down. I kinda regret giving him back his cloak because in a matter of seconds I was back to shivering. All of a sudden I felt Kisame lay behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pull me close to him. Then he whispered in my ear "See isn't that better than being cold?" I was super flustered. I wanted to push him away but his body was so warm and he smelled like a pine forest. " Shut up I told him I'm only doing this because I'm cold." I said. He just chuckled and whispered "Whatever you say." Even though I would never admit it but having Kisame lay next to me was very nice. That night I fell asleep in Kisame's arm.
_______________________________________
This chapter was so much fun to write. 725 words.