Ideas 12

381. Handler is wanded and extremely dangerous, do not pet (Harry Potter)
382. Handler is in the Statute of Secrecy Task Force (Harry Potter Wizards Unite)
383. Handler is an Auror on Wizards Unite (Wizards Unite)
384. Handler needs a pepperup potion (Harry Potter)
385. I suspect nargles are behind it if you think it's okay to pet me (Harry Potter)
386. You're lucky I'm not allowed to do magic outside Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
387. DO NOT DISTRACT, I'm her Patronus (Harry Potter)
388. In the Cash to her Dixie (The Fox And The Hound 2)
389. Service singing stray (The Fox and The Hound 2)
390. I'm the Copper to his Tod (The Fox and The Hound)
391. Heaven sent service dog (The Fox and The Hound 2)
392. Lack of education regarding me is not good (The Fox and The Hound)
393. Don't get your collar in a bunch, I'm a service dog (The Fox and the Hound 2)
394. Fake service dogs are bad news in a rhinestone collar (The Fox and the Hound 2)
395. You know darn well I'm a service dog (The Fox and the Hound 2)
396. I'm a better service dog than that fake could ever be (country)
397. This ain't the place for a fake service dog (country)
398. I'm happy as a flea to be her service dog (The Fox and the Hound 2)
399. I'm busier than a mouse in a cheese shop (The Fox and the Hound 2)
400. I'm the Zelda to her Dixie (The Fox and the Hound 2)