𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖, 𝟛𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟠:𝟙𝟝 𝕒.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖'

"wake up wake up wake up!" i annoyingly roll over the top of John to wake him up, "what do you want Annie?" he scolded. "did you not just hear what i said? wake up you idiot!" our backs lay flat against each other as i continued to wake him up—or at least, attempt too. "shut up, if you couldn't see I'm trying to sleep" he mocked, "do you even realize what the date is?" i ask. "nope, don't care—so just let. me. sleep." i rolled my eyes and paused for 'dramatic effect' "it is, the Thirtieth of June... also known as, the day our friends-" "ARRIVE! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE, LET'S GO" he suddenly jumps from his bed in excitement, "you were supposed to let me finish my sentence you dork!" i huffed.

before i could get a response, he was out of sight—he had run into our closet and rummaged through, to find his clothes. since i was obviously the more educated twin, I've already gotten myself ready for today. i woke up unusually early and couldn't fall back asleep, especially since i knew today was the day i get to be reunited with all my friends after what feels likes months. realistically a little over a week but still! i was too excited. when i had woken up, i took a long shower—which wasn't as much of a shower but more of yet another one of my concerts. i dressed up in some light washed jean shorts, with a slightly spontaneous bandana tied to the side—a basic white tee and i finished my outfit with light pink shoes.

i had made myself an actual healthy breakfast and ate out on the deck all alone since dad was out for a run, Meredith was at work and Johnny? well, he was asleep—but now, here we are. Johnny was digging through his shirts after finding his blue ripped jeans and after a very very long time of hearing him complain to me about 'not having enough clothes' he finally found a yellow/beige-ish plaid button-up shirt.
i continue scrolling through TikTok as i pretended to be listening to him ramble on and on about who knows what. "mhm, yup" i nodded along, "sounds great, John" i mumbled. "are you even listening to me?" he questioned, "sorry, yes—I'm listening, go on?" i shut my phone off and actually began listening to him.

"as i was saying, everyone told me that they all have the same flight which is supposed to land around 11:45 a.m. and Lilia, Carson, and Anna's parents' say that they only have enough seats for 8 people altogether—so when they arrive they need us to pick up two of them. which means, we need to leave this place before 11 because of traffic and that other stuff" i sighed. "so, why are you freaking out? it's only 8:27, we have a little less than 3 hours" i put my phone back down after reading the time. "because..." he thought for a moment, "because i hate being late and you know that" he snaps at me. i giggled slightly before standing up, "okay" i dragged the 'y' as i exited our room.

after i left the room, he went into our bathroom to brush his teeth and shortly after fixing his hair, he came downstairs into the living room where i had been waiting. "wanna go get Tim Hortons? i haven't been in so long" my eyes immediately go wide and nod excitedly, he laughs at my reaction as we began walking out the house and towards the car. "who's driving?" he asked, "I'll drive, haven't driven in awhile" he nods before tossing the keys over to me.

while i was driving us towards our nearest Tim Hortons, Johnny played his music as we drove in peace. we both occasionally sang along to certain verses of songs and within the next 7 minutes, we arrived. we decided to go through the drive-thru and just chill in the parking lot...

+ + +

{ 2 hours later... }
10:45

"We should start heading to the airport, you want me to drive this time?" Johnny asks as i just continuously stared into the distance, i was distracted by a little boy who was playing with a small yellow truck. "Ann's?" he asked again, waving his hand in front of my eyes "oh um, yeah sure" i hop out of the driver's seat and we both switch. we were currently in an oddly empty parking lot, in front of our local Tim Horton's. we've been here for two-ish hours and you'd think we would've gotten bored but we kept each other company and it was actually the complete opposite of boring. i know, crazy. i mean, who sits in an empty parking lot for two hours straight with their twin brother? well, i guess—i did...