𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟: 𝕓𝕖𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞

𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖, 𝟚𝟘, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟙𝟚:𝟝𝟘 𝕡.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕛𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪 '𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖'

"well..."

"your mother & I, aren't necessarily together again but we recently started to bond & talk" "so, is she the person you've been texting over these past couple weeks?" Johnny gives me a questioning look, "oh, I guess you caught on. We were hoping you guys wouldn't notice yet" "wait, how come I never realized?" "awe, it's okay Johnny—you're just oblivious" I jokingly pat his head, he was quick to slap my hand away. Our parents playfully roll their eyes as they laugh at our childish actions, "okay, well do either of you have any other questions about this situation?"

"no, I don't think so—do you, Johnny?" he glanced down towards me and back up to our parents that were now standing a couple of feet in front of us. "no, I don't think so" they both nod with smiles plastered across their faces, they begin to walk away but stop when they hear me speak up. "wait, dad?" he quickly turns back around to face me. "yeah, Ann's?" "shouldn't we start heading to wherever your friend is? Or like, the place that we're staying at?" I tilt my head towards my right shoulder in a questioning way. "oh, we actually don't need to go anywhere. we're going to be living here until we go back home" I see Johnny perk up in excitement, "Oh right, there's a room upstairs that I fixed up for you two and it's one of the master bedrooms so you each have a bed and closet, plus a large bathroom and you both have your own sinks so you won't need to argue" she smiles and motions her hands to follow.

As we walked up the stairs and down the large clean hallway, we were lead to an averaged size white door. "this is your guys' room, you can decorate it as much as you'd like and have fun with it...and just, make yourselves at home" she smiled before heading back downstairs, assuming she would be going down to my dad. Johnny opens the door and walks in with an amused expression, I follow closely behind and smile in satisfaction.

the room has sleek white walls, with one light grey accent wall—there were multiple large windows on the opposite wall of the entrance, with matching light grey curtains. to the left, there was another door that was slightly opened—it leads to a beautiful modern bathroom that looks as if it was just newly renovated, then on the right side of the bedroom—contained yet another door that leads to one large closet the was a perfect size to fit both, me & Johnny's clothes.

inside the actual room, the headboard of one of the twin beds was in the bottom right corner and the headboard leaned against the closet wall as the second twin bed was in the opposite corner (diagonally—so the ends of each bed, are facing each other and the second bed is farther away from the front ) both beds had matching grey sheets & blanket. since it's now summer, I'm assuming she didn't want to give us thick comforters. "I call dibs on that bed!" I point and run towards the bed that was placed by the windows, "okay, I actually wanted this side anyways" he then walks over towards his side of the room and falls backwards, his back was flat of his bed—letting out a long exhausted sigh.

(note: when I explain the placements, the bottom is referring to the wall with the door and the front is referring to the window wall of the room)

the rest of the room was still pretty empty and minimal but I'm entirely fine with that—in fact, I prefer to be minimal instead of having so much clutter around and it tends to keep my mind at ease. the room had a large soft cream rug in the very middle of the room that matched with the stained wood flooring and an extra industrial dresser that matched the bed frames, the desk/vanity, & both of our bedside tables. there is a large mirror that hung behind the bedroom door, and she even added some cool LED lights that above us—framing the entire room.