𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖: 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖, 𝟚𝟙, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟠:𝟚𝟘 𝕡.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖'

𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣:
this chapter contains mentions of triggering topics, such as; depression, anxiety, suicide, etc. So if you are easily triggered at those certain subjects, I'll put a warning symbol,
ex: {⚠️} beforehand and you can skip that part if you'd prefer too.

{⚠️ it isn't as severe but as I said if you're easily triggered ⚠️}

"have you ever thought of n-not living anymore?" Johnny asks hesitantly, my head has never turned towards him so fast—my breathing hitched "w-what? what do you mean? John, are you okay?" I stumbled over my words. "well, yeah? I guess so" he purses his lips together and I scoot myself closer to him. "you guess so? That doesn't sound too convincing, what's going on Johnny?" I softly rub his shoulder in a comforting way. He takes a deep breath, "I dunno, it's just—ever since I found out about the whole family situation, it got me thinking about my past life" "you wanna talk about it? I'm sure it'll make you feel better" he sighed yet again "Growing up, I always felt like I could never fit in with anyone because I didn't have my dad and I always felt like there was a huge part of me missing. I guess it turns out to be, you—but all my life, I guess I've just felt like an outcast and it's caused me to um, think about certain things..."

At first, I was stuck and didn't know how to respond, resulting in a long silence. "what do you mean by certain things?" he turned to me, his green orbs staring deep into my brown eyes as he gave me that look. My lips form into an 'o' shape informing that I understood, "There was a long period of time when I was a the edge of giving up-" "Johnny we don't need to talk about this, I know it's a hard subject that many people have issues with—Trust me, I would know" I mumble the last part. His head tilts to the side in confusion, "I-I never told anyone but I understand exactly how you feel" I bit my bottom nervously, shaking my head. "there was a time in my life when everything just went downhill—and it never ended until just recently, thank god" I continued.

"I felt as if, my entire life was depending on me trying to fill the empty feeling I continuously felt day by day and ever since we met, I started to feel like I was getting closer to feeling complete. Turns out, all I needed, was to be told that you and Dale were the missing parts that make me complete" I smile up at him for a while before leaning my head on his shoulder as my arms found their way around his torso. He never realized, he held so much tension throughout his body until he felt his twin sisters touch. I exhale a long-awaited sigh, "See, you get it—I never mentioned this to anyone because I knew they wouldn't understand" he scoffed before continuing, "I guess we really are twins, huh" he rests his chin on the top of my head, I laugh and nod.

"But, enough of me—you know I heard what you said, what's your side of the story?" he asks, my tongue twists before giving in. "Pretty much the same as yours, except I started taking gymnastics as a distraction when I first started feeling that way. At first, it was fun but after a while, I realized it wasn't for me and I felt as if it actually was making me feel worse...but I was in too deep to walk away from it. Not only that, but Dad was just so proud of what I accomplished being a gymnast and I didn't want to let him down. So, I always told myself to 'suck it up' cause I was a 'big girl' and honestly, probably one of the worse decisions I've made as a kid" I pause.

"That's not even the bad part, when I was younger the girls in my class would bully me for not having a mom and even though I had the girls and Armani, it still hurt really bad. Especially since I was just a young innocent little girl who was trying to be the best daughter I could, for my hard-working single father. Anyways, as time went by it just felt getting worse and I started to develop anxiety when I was just becoming a teenager" He hugged me tighter as I finished off my sentence. "oh I definitely feel ya there Annie. You see, I had the same situation but instead...when I was bullied, it just caused me to act out as a kid and I wouldn't be able to focus in class because I'd just be thinking about what the kids in my class would say about me. And I developed ADHD, but don't worry, mine wasn't as severe as yours. I'm sure your anxiety was tough to grow up with—but don't listen to those girls, you're strong Ann's, you're one of the strongest people I know"