𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

𝕞𝕒𝕪, 𝟚𝟚, 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡
𝟙𝟘:𝟚𝟚 𝕒.𝕞.
𝕡𝕠𝕧: 𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖
𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟: 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤

It's been two weeks since me and my friends last hung out. before that night ended Johnny & I had the idea to make a group chat that included all 12 of us. ever since, we've all been texting and calling each other, becoming closer and closer as the days went on.

I was currently back at 'Café Roamers' with my usual order placed in front, as I was on face time with all the girls, talking about our summer plans. Although I wasn't really paying attention, as I was also reading an email from my manager.

I was focused on reading the email when I hear Lauren mention something about going on a road trip with us and the guys, causing me to look up at the girls on my screen. I suddenly put all my focus on the girls as I looked like I had just seen a ghost.

"Ann's you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost" Anna asks while they all laugh slightly. It had just hit me that Johnny & I had yet to inform our friends on our trip to Canada.

"um yeah, yeah I'm fine. But my dad is calling me right now so I'll text you guys later?" They all nod in response saying their goodbyes, "okay, I'll call you all later. Bye loves" They wave goodbye once again as leave the call.

My dad wasn't actually calling, I just used that as an excuse cause I needed to call Johnny to discuss how we would tell our friends. I know it sounds stupid but we can't just say "hey guys, Johnny & I are going to Canada for the entire summer and we won't be back until August"

I knew this would be hard especially with my smaller group of friends, knowing we've spent every summer together since we were just small babies. Summer was always our favourite time of year, we'd spend every day together 24/7 as if we were siblings and it was like our tradition.

I quickly find Johnnys contact and call him looking out the window as I take a sip from my iced coffee. Thankfully he had picked up almost immediately greeting me playfully with a horrible British accent.

I slightly laugh whilst playfully rolling my eyes, "Johnny we forgot to tell everyone we're going to Canada this summer! We're supposed to be leaving in less than a month"

"Oh shit, I completely forgot about that" he took a quick pause before continuing, "where are you right now?" he asks. after explaining I was back at the café, he quickly ends the call saying he'll be right there.

I decide to be the food friend I am and order his coffee so it would be ready before he arrived. I call Kenzie over asking her for another coffee and tell her Johnny would be coming here.

"ooh, I see you guys have been getting close huh?" she smirks, I laugh it off while rolling my eyes. "Kenzie for the last time, I see johnny as a brother/guy best friend and nothing more"

"okay well even if you guys don't get together, y'all are super cute even as friends. Like you two have the type of boy-girl friendship a girl would dream of" She continues to gush over me and Johnny.

"yeah yeah I get it, Kenzie you know love you but can you please go get Johnnys coffee before he arrives?" I smiled sweetly, in a somewhat desperate way. "ugh you're right, but working is tiring you know" she whines as she walks back into the kitchen, making me laugh.

When Kenzie leaves I heard a text message come from my phone so I quickly glanced over to read 'Daddio❤️😎' I unlock my phone to figure out why he was texting me.