"I'll always listen to anything you want to play me. I do have a question though." Thea said and interlaced our fingers together.

            "Whats that?" I asked locking my eyes with hers.

            "Nothing you have release before has ever sounded like that. That song was so much better, felt so real and authentic to you as a person than anything else you've released before. Did you get to write any of the songs on you've released?" Thea asked.

            "No. When I signed my first contract I was young and dumb and just wanted to sign with a label I never read the fine print. All of the songs came from other song writers. When it came time for the extension I took some more time to read the contract and saw that I could help pick the songs and tweak them but nothing completely my own would be added to the albums. I have leaked a bunch of my own music online and fans loved it and I pressed the label to let me officially release my originals but they shot it down. They didn't want me to make money for myself. They wanted to have me completely depended on them for my income in the music industry." I answered honestly.

            Thea didn't say anything but used her free hand to cup my cheek when I looked down. Her eyes found mine again and she leaned in closer to me. My heart started to beat so hard it wouldn't have surprised me if Thea said she heard it. As Thea got closer and closer I was hit so hard with gay panic I almost had a panic attack. Was Thea going to kiss me? I wasn't prepared for this.

            But before I could freak out much more Thea closed the gap and pressed and sweet kiss to my forehead. Slowly I took a breath as I felt her lips press into my skin and all I wanted was to know what her lips would feel like pressed to other parts of my body.

            "Lindsey is a shark and she will be able to get you out of that contract and you will get to live for yourself Ashlyn. I can't wait to see the great things you will do when that happens." Thea whispered after she pulled her lips from my forehead.

            I couldn't say anything. I still speechless from the kiss as Thea stood up from the couch. Our hands are still intertwined and she pulled me up with her. Thea lead us to her bedroom and we separated to get into our pajamas before we joined together again in bed. I couldn't look at her. If I looked at her any longer I wouldn't be able to control the urge to kiss her. So I turned my back to Thea and heard her take a deep breath.

            "Good night Ash." I heard her whisper before the only thing left to be heard was the sound of her breathing.

            Sleep was dreamless for me tonight. When I woke up I was alone in bed and I was disappointed. I pulled the comforter up over my head and tried to hide in it for as long as I could. I couldn't hear Thea so I'm hoping that maybe she will be out doing something. I stayed in bed for a little longer and then finally got up.

            When I walked out of her room I found out that I was right. Thea wasn't home. I took a deep breath of relief and walked over to the kitchen table. Sitting on the table was a note with my name on it. I picked it up and opened it. Went food shopping because we didn't have anything in the house, should be back in a little while. ~T.

            I wish Thea would have waited for me to get up so I could have given her some money for food. But I can't dwell on it so I made myself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast with butter and sat down at the table. I just finished up breakfast when Thea walked through the door. She looked surprised to see me sitting at the table because she jumped when she noticed me.

            "Do you need help with the bags?" I asked wanting to show her I wasn't just leeching off of her.

            "Sure, I got a lot of stuff." Thea said as she placed the first bags she had on the table.

All is FoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara